• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

TV Around The World 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
February 28th :shock: i go back at the begining of Feb :(

BTW ESPN are not showing arsenal's champions league game live but they are showing a replay at 15:30. Guess who they are showing in live though........yep, you guessed it Chelsea vs Porto :x

Canuck

Established Member
According to preliminary reports we North American's should have the pleasure of seeing both the Arsenal v. RBK match as well as the PSV v. Pana this week!
Could it be true? I'll keep my fingers crossed. Everyone can look forward to my professional quality commentary in the matchday chat!
:mrgreen:

KoLo28

Good news and bad news for people who aren't in the east.

UEFA - European Champions League
Matchweek 6 (Game 1)
Arsenal Vs Rosenborg
Wednesday 8 December
6:30am - 8:45am
LIVE (NSW, ACT, VIC, TAS) Delayed (QLD, SA, NT, WA)

:(

pome

KoLo28 said:
Good news and bad news for people who aren't in the east.

UEFA - European Champions League
Matchweek 6 (Game 1)
Arsenal Vs Rosenborg
Wednesday 8 December
6:30am - 8:45am
LIVE (NSW, ACT, VIC, TAS) Delayed (QLD, SA, NT, WA)

:(

thats crap :x is it on espn?

KoLo28

There will probably be a replay either the next day or the following one.

3 Hours delayed isn't that bad I guess, I'm just glad I'll be able to watch it.

Florida Gooner

Speaking of a load of crap, those of us in the US get no Tuesday game on ESPN, and on Wednesday we get to watch Real vs. Roma.

Canuck

Established Member
Well, according to my tv listings I'll have the match to watch. I'll be typing to ya in the match day chat FLA.

*keeping my fingers crossed* :mrgreen:

Feanor

Established Member
Mad Jens said:
****en East Coasters :x :wink:

This will make you fell better, living in the OOsa, land of "we only care about winners", I haven't been able to watch an arsenal game since the Tottenham game. When we were first, they showed all the games on the weekend and then replay it during the week. After the manure game they started only replaying them during the week (once), now they just won't show arsenal games anymore! Maybe after we beat Chelsea, they'll start showing them again...maybe.

KoLo28

Yes!! We get the pompey game live!

3.00am Live: English Premier League Portsmouth v Arsenal
Soccer. PREMIERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom