• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

TV Around The World 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soler

Established Member
If it's anything like the week you and I have had ...

Chelsea destroy Liverpool
Charlton hold Arsenal
United thump Boro

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Aussies

Saturday 15th will be a great night of football for us

Liverpool v Man Utd --> 11:30pm

Tottenham v Chelsea --> 2:00am 16/1

Bolton v Arsenal --> 4:15am 16/1

Canuck

Established Member
Morientes v. ManUre
Sp**s v. Chelski
Bolton v. ARSENAL! (9:30am Pacific)

It's going to be a heck of a Saturday morning in my house. :mrgreen:

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Got my Foxtel magazine today so i thought I'd let all you AUSSIE gooners what games we are going to get.

Arsenal v. Man Utd 6:55am 1/2/05

Aston Villa v. Arsenal 4:10am 6/2/05

Arsenal v. Crystal Palace 6:55am 15/2/05

Southampton v. Arsenal 11:40pm 26/2/05

*All AEST times

Not sure if ESPN are showing our FA Cup game v. Wolves or our clash with Bayern so thats all for now.

the dawn raids

Established Member
good news for statesiders as well; FSW wont have the Wolves match, but will have the Man U and Villa fixtures live next week. ;D

Aussie

Established Member
Cheers for that list of games TG. Some how i manged to lose my Foxtel magazine before the month even started :eek:ops:

Florida Gooner

the dawn raids said:
good news for statesiders as well; FSW wont have the Wolves match, but will have the Man U and Villa fixtures live next week. ;D

Yes, excellent! Last time this was on Pay Per View. I would have flogged myself if I had laid out $20 for that abortion. Free this time, and a better result as well, hopefully. :)

the dawn raids

Established Member
statesiders: the Palace match is on live Monday, and the West Ham/Sheff U match is on a delay Saturday, i think at 3EST. god bless FSW ;D

KoLo28

aussies

11.25pm Live: FA Cup Soccer Arsenal v Sheffield United
Fifth Round. From Highbury Park (Arsenal) London, England.

espn

sarweeeeet :D

SuperBob

Will ESPN be showing Arsenal vs Bayern I know they wont show it live but the delayed telecast maybe after the Live game?

And park? what the hell is with that

******!

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
Right - I'm going to unsticky this thread.

That got your attention!!!

Thing is, there's a lot of info on here but with all the pages only the most recent is easy to get to, so I can't help feeling that people are missing out.

What I want to do is this. Unstick this thread and start a new one, with your cumulative knowledge in one post on the front page. Then obviously it would carry on like this one has with people beingkind enough to share any updates/further info.

So what I would like is this. Over the next week or two could people come up with a sort of guide to watching Arsenal in each different region. Then when you guys are happy that you're not missing anything we can put it all together into one post and start the 'new' sticky.

Not sure what you guys think but personally I think it would be better to unstick this one rather than delete it (and we could put a link to it in the new one just in case someone wants it).

thierrys_girl, sorry to drop this on you but could you possibly supervise this?

btw - if anyone thinks this is a bad idea feel free to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom