• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Twitter ITK Banning Thread

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
main-qimg-2830012073a477013a617f0d850fddee-c

An actual sports writer would never refer to himself as a SportsWriter. Maybe sportswriter, but certainly no need for the Trumpian random capitalization, especially in the middle of a word.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
An actual sports writer would never refer to himself as a SportsWriter. Maybe sportswriter, but certainly no need for the Trumpian random capitalization, especially in the middle of a word.
I'm also a freelance sportswriter. Nobody has paid me so far though. I'm also a freelance CEO for most fortune 500 companies. Again no calls as of yet.

Steps

Mate why the need to use the term 'autistic'?
I may be alone in this but using learning disability terms to slate someone really should not be needed.
I agree Dean is annoying with how he comes across at times. However it really pains me to see learning disability used as a way to criticise others
I've seen other terms on this and other forums such as * and it really pisses me off.
Surely other terms can be used?
My sister teaches children with mental and physical impairments, and I am well familiar with how peoples lives are affected by them. I genuinely believe Dean is autistic, but I should not use it as a slander. I am sorry if I offended you with my comments. They were/are childish and I should have done better. Have edited my original post to clean it up.

My sister teaches children with mental and physical impairments, and I am well familiar with how peoples lives are affected by them. I genuinely believe Dean is autistic, but I should not use it as a slander. I am sorry if I offended you with my comments. They were/are childish and I should have done better. Have edited my original post to clean it up.
Thanks for the apology Steps. Total respect to you. I have a son with severe learning difficulties and the way people throw the phrases about really causes me upset.
Again, thanks for taking the time to apologise. Really appreciate it!

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
I'm also a freelance sportswriter. Nobody has paid me so far though. I'm also a freelance CEO for most fortune 500 companies. Again no calls as of yet.

I was a sports writer for newspapers for decades. Nobody paid me that much either. Never a field you enter if money is a prime objective. :lol:

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Just checked in to see if Mular was still alive or if he'd decided to off himself. He's still kicking, although barely. People are still heaping well-deserved abuse on him and now he's decided to go after Ibrahimovic's heritage.

Top Bottom