• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Twitter ITK Banning Thread

IslingtonBornandbred

Wasn't that Darren bloke the one who reported all the meetings at London Colney and first broke the news of backroom staff leaving? I'm sure it was him. He also tweeted live the contents of Emery's meeting/press conference with training ground staff only about an hour before his actual public press conference which he repeated some similar things.

At one point or another every man and his dog can be ITK or have a little bit of inside information depending on who they know who has links. It's probably rare though that the information will be continual or always correct. Just before very thin rumours of RVP going to United broke in the media, a football agent who used to live near him in Cockfosters told me in the gym weeks before it was officially announced that the deal was done 100% and he was going to United. At the time I didn't even believe him because there weren't even media rumours but he said he had spoken to him and he was going!

Even those closest to the deals have probably been wrong at some point as well. I mean, I am guessing even Wenger has thought certain deals were done which fell through. These "ITK" accounts are generally set-up to spread rumours and gain notoriety but I don't think it's always fair that someone like Balague or a respectable/credible individual is called out for passing on a piece of information about something that doesn't get done. There's a difference between absolute made up bullshit and something that's in the works that doesn't happen.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
sorry but I don't see the point of this, because I don't believe anyone with genuine inside knowledge would risk their job,or their informant's job, for what exactly?

I'm quite happy with 'those that know don't say, and those that say don't know' as the definitive last word on all rumours, with as always the exception of Ornstein, who clearly says when he gets the green light from Arsenal, and is always scrupulous to make it clear when he is speculating

IslingtonBornandbred

Think Darren has some contacts at the club @IslingtonBornandbred but his record for transfers is atrocious.

Whatever info he gets is very clearly linked to the staff / business side of things.

Yeah, I've seen a load of things from him that fail to happen but I do think he must get some correct info from somewhere or someone either at the training ground or linked to someone at the training ground.

Either way, all this ITK stuff....it happens when it happens and is announced officially so whether someone is right or wrong it doesn't really matter unless people are sitting there pinning their hopes on the ArsenalFrog or whatever next pops up as an ITK.

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
Mular is alive folks

Mular mocking Balague for breaking the Emery story via the medium of gif:

karius1.gif

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
He’s clearly joking there tbf.

His account got suspended because of all the random abuse he was dishing out.

This is his actual take:

Clearly not the case since Kike Marin had reported the Emery link several days before. Just hours before the announcement, he was making fun of Ballague's accent in response to Ballague's report that Emery was in London to finalize a deal. Mular still maintained it would be Arteta even after others clearly knew it would be Emery.

Also, his account was not suspended. He's lying to cover up his own going into hiding over embarrassment. Had his account been suspended, people wouldn't have been able to view it and hurl all that beautiful abuse at him.

He's just engaging in all sorts of mental gymnastics to try to justify being full of horseshit.

Stannis

He’s clearly joking there tbf.

His account got suspended because of all the random abuse he was dishing out.

This is his actual take:

BS

If Arteta was agreed why was Emery at the Kroenke mansion in the States a week earlier?

Cleary there was interest in Arteta but he wasn’t destined for it. So many itks and Journos are salty at being completely wrong and this Mular guy has issues.

Top Bottom