• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Twitter ITK Banning Thread

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Itk Twitter are heavily hinting at a big signing atm. It’s been a relatively quiet summer so far for them but it looks like they are #BackAgain so to speak.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
missed this

what did the fool say ?

I did see him talking crap about Ibrahimovic and his Bosnian heritage when I checked in to see if he had crawled out of his hole again, but I can't remember just exactly what it was. Couldn't say what set him off on his Ibra rant either, but he had tested the waters with a few tweets and was still taking merciless abuse over his exposure as the fraud he always was. So maybe it was that, although why he was taking it out on Ibra I don't know. :lol:

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Last nail in the coffin for Plug

That's quite a conspiracy theory. Is Plug QAnon? Usmanov secretly buying the club through Flamini. :lol:

Love the part about how Stan is using Arsenal funds to support the Rams, one of the biggest cash cows in sports. Their profits dwarf Arsenal's. :lol:

Last edited:
Reactions: A_G

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Luke Shaw is carrying a lot of bulk and he gets rewarded with a massive contract

Top Bottom