• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tyler Adams

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Can't take credit here...
Untitled.jpg

Nice deflection, Eduardo.

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

He's a CM who can play as a make-shift RB.

So yeah, he's a non-home grown AMN. ****ing shambolic target if true.
Sell a home grown academy player and get a copy of him for more money who is not homegrown. Lool clown of a club

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
If anyone thinks AMN is anywhere near Adams quality get your head screwed on a bit more please. Or at least go and watch some more football and gain some knowledge.

Gunner-Union

If anyone thinks AMN is anywhere near Adams quality get your head screwed on a bit more please. Or at least go and watch some more football and gain some knowledge.
agreed Adams if the much better player. they both have good raw qualities but Adams passing is much better as is his concentration and defending. he has such a high energy about him he gets everywhere. not sure on cost but 25m maybe?

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
I love this guys pressing and ability to win the ball. Only concern, like previous posters have mentioned is the injuries.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Feels unlikely cos I'd imagine he'd want to work with Jesse Marsch next season, but seeing as it's the only recent credible RB link I guess it's worth considering.

Does not look like a very effective attacking force tbh, but looks very good defensively and decent in possession. Could be a solid option if it was offset with an attacking LB.

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Seems like a much better upgrade of Torreira. Very mobile with an eye for forward passes. Good strength and agility to win 50-50 balls, or so call the Guardiola''s rule of winning the ball back in 6 seconds. Adams would be a good signing rather than just screening in front of the back four. I can imagine Admas being intergraded into a partnership with Partey in the midfield of 352 or 442 systems.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom