OFFICIAL Tyreece John-Jules (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
Need to just sell this kid, these constant loans aren't really doing much, they gonna just keep loaning him out till his contract expires..

Kav

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He needs game time to develop and he’s not going to get that at Arsenal. Ahead of him are Lacazette, Nketiah, Aubameyang and I’m sure Balogun too. Not looking good on that front.

However he’s very young and have time to improve.

MutableEarth

Patino's Dad
Trusted ⭐
Wednesday have lots of forwards on the books so this is a curious move but Moore's worked with him already and got decent performances from him so I'm hopeful, especially after how the Blackpool loan collapsed. He really didn't suit that team and it looked difficult from the first few games.

The club seem to rate TJJ a lot (as do I) so they'll be hoping he can start to get a consistent run of games and form. His biggest problem is definitely not talent and ability but rather his propensity for injuries - something which seems to have subsided since he went on loan this Summer. Let's hope he has a strong half season with Wednesday. I think TJJ has the kind of profile I like in a CF and could be a star but he needs to be a bit more forceful and clinical to survive in first team football.

Riou

English Super Cup Enjoyer 🤗
If Danny John-Jules is the Cat.

Does that mean that Tyreece should be nicknamed the Kitten?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

As far as i'm concerned, Tony Adams is the effing Empire State Building

Ian Wright

Latest posts

Do you believe we will finish in the top 4?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.