• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Tyreece John-Jules (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
Need to just sell this kid, these constant loans aren't really doing much, they gonna just keep loaning him out till his contract expires..

Kav

Established Member
He needs game time to develop and he’s not going to get that at Arsenal. Ahead of him are Lacazette, Nketiah, Aubameyang and I’m sure Balogun too. Not looking good on that front.

However he’s very young and have time to improve.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Wednesday have lots of forwards on the books so this is a curious move but Moore's worked with him already and got decent performances from him so I'm hopeful, especially after how the Blackpool loan collapsed. He really didn't suit that team and it looked difficult from the first few games.

The club seem to rate TJJ a lot (as do I) so they'll be hoping he can start to get a consistent run of games and form. His biggest problem is definitely not talent and ability but rather his propensity for injuries - something which seems to have subsided since he went on loan this Summer. Let's hope he has a strong half season with Wednesday. I think TJJ has the kind of profile I like in a CF and could be a star but he needs to be a bit more forceful and clinical to survive in first team football.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
If Danny John-Jules is the Cat.

Does that mean that Tyreece should be nicknamed the Kitten?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Shame seem injures really affected his development when his contract ends?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Suprised we havent seen the "HeS LoAnInG yEt aNothEr PlAyeR tO gEt gAmEs CallEd oFf" brigade.
That's why we brought Nektiah instead Rashford or Cavani to win the game. The media thing we have squad full of international players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom