• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

U-21 European Championship.

Mostarac

Established Member
I thought that I could start a new thread for the U-21 European Championship which will be played in Portugal(23 May to 4 June). There are 8 teams in the tournament, divided into 2 groups. Group A: France, Germany, Portugal and Serbia. Group B: Italy, Denmark, Holland and Ukraine. The big favourites in this tournament are Italy, Serbia, France and maybe Germany. Italy won the last tournament after winning against Serbia in the final. Of all the teams, I would say that Italy, Serbia and maybe France have the best squads. This will be a very exciting tournament.

66.gif

47.gif

43.gif

110.gif

95.gif

147.gif

35.gif

57166.gif

Mostarac

Established Member
Italy`s squad for a training camp below, a talented sqaud, but De Rossi, Amelia and Pazzini would have been very useful. The biggest talents in this squad are Agliardi/Mirante, Canini, Chiellini, Coda, Ferronetti, Scurto, Donadel, Foggia, Montolivo, Palladino and maybe Rosina.

Goalkeepers: Federico Agliardi (US Città di Palermo), Antonio Mirante (AC Siena).

Defenders: Michele Canini (Cagliari Calcio), Giorgio Chiellini (Juventus), Andrea Coda (Empoli FC), Damiano Ferronetti (Parma FC), Paolo Mantovani (AC Chievo Verona), Alessandro Potenza (RCD Mallorca), Marco Rossi (Parma FC), Giuseppe Scurto (AC Chievo Verona).

Midfielders: Davide Biondini (Reggina Calcio), Marino Defendi (Atalanta BC), Marco Donadel (ACF Fiorentina), Pasquale Foggia (Ascoli Calcio 1898), Daniele Galloppa (US Triestina Calcio), Riccardo Montolivo (ACF Fiorentina), Alessandro Rosina (Torino Calcio), Paolo Sammarco (AC Chievo Verona).

Forwards: Rolando Bianchi (Reggina Calcio), Raffaele Palladino (AS Livorno Calcio), Graziano Pellè (Crotone FC), Simone Pepe (Udinese Calcio).

Mostarac

Established Member
Agree. I think that Italy`s 1st team will be like this: Agliardi, Chiellini, Scurto, Ferronetti, Coda, Foggia, Donadel, Montolivo, Rosina, Bianchi and Palladino.

A

Anonymous

i will be keeping my eye on pelle and coda i heard quite abit about these 2.

also i hope tiago targino is playing for portugal a pacey strong winger , needs a good competition to draw some big names.

A

Anonymous

Vitoria Guimaraes.
he playes on right wing or up front, mainly prefers on the right wing. he's good with both feet and strikes a good ball and has plenty of pace, with that he is also quite strong, but he drifts in and out of games which is not so good.
353241_MEDIUMLANDSCAPE.jpg

Mostarac

Established Member
Now I remember him, I saw him play when Vitoria played Bolton in the UEFA-Cup, but I can`t remember if he played well or not though. As for Italy, look out for Ferronetti, Chiellini(especially him), Foggia(extremely fast and technical offensive midfielder) and Montolivo(very talented fantasista for Fiorentina).

A

Anonymous

ive watched a few games and montolivo has been playing a slightly withdrawen role which i was suprised he wasnt playing further forward but he was creating and breaking from midfield correct me if im wrong.
yeh i really like chilleni he is a very strong left back
as for ferronetti he is equally as good on the right but cant say i have heard to much of foggia.

Mostarac

Established Member
That is because Montolivo was too inconsistent playing a pure offensive role for Fiorentina earlier this season. Foggia is excellent, look out for him when Ascoli play.

A

Anonymous

yeh i will, but the question is does ascolli completly own foggia? because in italy theres many percentages brought in players

ACM 1899

TalentScout said:
yeh i will, but the question is does ascolli completly own foggia? because in italy theres many percentages brought in players

No,Milan owns Foggia and has lent Ascoli him

ACM 1899

Mostarac said:
ACM 1899 said:
No,Milan owns Foggia and has lent Ascoli him

True. But, Milan will sell him in exchange for other players this summer.

Yep,that's very bad,'cause Milan,as many of Italian top-class teams,doesn't dwell on youngs :x

Mostarac

Established Member
Yes, it is a strange decision by Milan to sell him, especially since he is so talented and wants to play for Milan.

jucsitin

Milan also have a very serious aging problem. the team they put out on wednesday against Barca had 9 players 28 or above. The other 2 were pirlo, 26 and kaka' 24.

ACM 1899

jucsitin said:
Milan also have a very serious aging problem. the team they put out on wednesday against Barca had 9 players 28 or above. The other 2 were pirlo, 26 and kaka' 24.

Yes,my squad is definitely boiled,and what's worse,our beloved captain is gonna quit :cry:

A

Anonymous

yeh 2 good goals , a good friend sent me the match highlights about 60mins worth and foggia really stood out for me he has a great future ahead of him but also treviso blazej vascak and borellio looked good aswell.
been watching serie a alot and these players have caught my eye
Tavano,Suazo,Pasqual,tissone,semioli,obinna

Top Bottom