• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UCL | Arsenal v PSG | 23rd of November at 19:45 (GMT)

What will the result be for this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Admin
Arsenal vs PSG

6f35ce0fc20c6a23ef9a62512b517f10

The deal with this match

A win, and we're top of the group (not that it may even matter :mad:).
A 0-0/1-1 draw and win vs Basel, and we should be top of the group then as well. Some good news going into the match...

carlito'sway

Established Member
Watching PSG-Nantes. Paris is looking rather average, although missing Cavani and Marquinhos. Rabiot, Kurzawa, Areola and ADM are injured for Wednesday. Pastore is back though and came in as a sub.

PS. PSG winning 2-0 (ADM & Jese penalty).

Last edited:

ggunner12345

oh yeah I forgot I'll start again
I think the team for the game will be

Giroud

Sanchez Özil Chamberlian

Xhaka Coqulen

Monreal Koscielny Mustafi Jenkinson

Ospina

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Hmmm... I'm surprised people still care about this game considering the general consensus a couple of weeks ago was finishing top of the group didn't matter hence we should be resting Özil and Alexis in this competition. o_O

Anyways.

Giroud
Sanchez Özil Chamberlain
Xhaka Coquelin
Gibbs Koscielny Mustafi Jenkinson
Ospina​

nicky47

Established Member
Should we really not worry about topping the group? I'm not following other groups... But anyway, looking forward to this, love our home CL nights! Hoping we see some better football from us. Please.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Should we really not worry about topping the group? I'm not following other groups... But anyway, looking forward to this, love our home CL nights! Hoping we see some better football from us. Please.
Could finish top and get one of Bayern, Real or Juventus as it stands. :lol:

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Watching PSG-Nantes. Paris is looking rather average, although missing Cavani and Marquinhos. Rabiot, Kurzawa, Areola and ADM are injured for Wednesday. Pastore is back though and came in as a sub.

PS. PSG winning 2-0 (ADM & Jese penalty).

Pastore did his ligaments in that game - he'll miss the game on Wednesday too.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
We need a big performance. PSG are a quality team but we have enough to beat them. Chelsea aside we haven't shown much class from an attacking side against top tier opponents - would love to see that this match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom