• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UCL | Arsenal vs Ludogorets | Wednesday 19th October 19:45

What will the result of the game be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Too many plaggys real fans cant afford the tickets

Think it goes deeper than that ,just look at our away support it rocks it's something the club as whole have to resolve , although you have a point about tickets , the Carling Cup games with cheap tickets had a cracking atmosphere .

Ewarwoowar

Had to look up the word plaggy before I liked your post so as not just to appear a sycophant.

Top Definition. Plaggy. Something rubbish and can be used in most contexts.

i.e. Plaggy C**t definition. a plaggy c**t is someone who is more or less a c**t. plaggy means s**t. so your a c**t and you cover all genre of s**t. congratulations your a plaggy c**t.

Expect to hear In NorthEast accent esp Middlesborough!

So if you hear it come Saturday, it's not a term of endearment.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

I think it is more than that....It is a combination of factors:
- Obviously ticket prices...But that is not going to change. it is the nature of big football teams today, specially one in London, a very expensive city.
- Arsenal appeal, a lot of causal fans would want to go the Emirates just to be there.
- The club obvious lack of strategy to create a real fan base support at the stadium (no fans clubs group seating etc..)
- Finally the local fans as well deserve part of the blame, particularly the fans groups and associations not being able to organize and create a better fan atmosphere and support at the stadium.
I agree to the most part but your last two points go hand in hand, the club didnt listen to the fans after the move.

carlito'sway

Established Member
I agree to the most part but your last two points go hand in hand, the club didnt listen to the fans after the move.

That may be true, I don't know the details on that. Fans still have a responsibility in creating a supporting atmosphere and the least we can say it is not happening there.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Had to look up the word plaggy before I liked your post so as not just to appear a sycophant.

Top Definition. Plaggy. Something rubbish and can be used in most contexts.

i.e. Plaggy C**t definition. a plaggy c**t is someone who is more or less a c**t. plaggy means s**t. so your a c**t and you cover all genre of s**t. congratulations your a plaggy c**t.

Expect to hear In NorthEast accent esp Middlesborough!

So if you hear it come Saturday, it's not a term of endearment.
Haha Plaggy is just slang for plastic i.e not real fans in the context of it. Johnny come latelys is another way to describe them!!

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Put simply, yes. That, and not being able to stand. Too high a percentage going to corporate seating as well.

At the end of the day, we didn't have fan groups or need coordinated efforts to build a great atmosphere when there was standing in the stadium. A return to that would make a huge difference. Nobody likes making noise sat on their arse.

I've been to Highbury when the roof used to lift off, so I speak from experience.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Put simply, yes. That, and not being able to stand. Too high a percentage going to corporate seating as well.

At the end of the day, we didn't have fan groups or need coordinated efforts to build a great atmosphere when there was standing in the stadium. A return to that would make a huge difference. Nobody likes making noise sat on their arse.

I've been to Highbury when the roof used to lift off, so I speak from experience.
The north bank back in the day was electric i agree after hillsbrough the atmosphere in grounds changed!

say yes

forum master baiter
What's going on at the Emirates by the way? It frightening how quiet that place is at times and half the crowd was gone for Özil's hattrick :(

As a regular match goer who often thinks our fans get a tough time on here, this is the one thing that really pisses me off.

Pretty disgraceful that ~20% of our fans think the game finishes at the 80 minute mark. I can understand wanting to beat the rush home a bit but far too many leave and yesterday was particularly bad (probably because it was a late night/midweek game/easy win).

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

As a regular match goer who often thinks our fans get a tough time on here, this is the one thing that really pisses me off.

Pretty disgraceful that ~20% of our fans think the game finishes at the 80 minute mark. I can understand wanting to beat the rush home a bit but far too many leave and yesterday was particularly bad (probably because it was a late night/midweek game/easy win).

Yeah it looked strange , you couldn't work out who was leaving faster the Ludogrets fans or us . Maybe there is something the club can do to make more stay .

Ewarwoowar

Yes....Dial up, baby!

Count your blessings I am in rural France, this is brought to you by e-pigeon, priority is sticky taping said pigeon to a ryan air flight, doesn't arrive any quicker but the pigeon thinks He's going up in the world.

Good job we're hour ahead that makes up for delayed reaction, thus this post should reach you some time about,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,now!

Ewarwoowar

It's crazy paying to leave early when your team is flying high, quite a few people did so, is there any other fan base as bad or worse in this league?

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

It's crazy paying to leave early when your team is flying high, quite a few people did so, is there any other fan base as bad or worse in this league?
Alot of clubs all the way down the football league have fans like that, its just human nature to get home as quickly as you can.

Ewarwoowar

Alot of clubs all the way down the football league have fans like that, its just human nature to get home as quickly as you can.

Thanks, could not imagine me doing that, would they do that if it were Barca :lol:we were thrashing and not Ludogrets?

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Count your blessings I am in rural France, this is brought to you by e-pigeon, priority is sticky taping said pigeon to a ryan air flight, doesn't arrive any quicker but the pigeon thinks He's going up in the world.

Good job we're hour ahead that makes up for delayed reaction, thus this post should reach you some time about,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,now!
Didn't Hollande roll out a 20 billion pledge in 2013 to cover most of France with a super fast infrastructure. Have they not got round to your region?

Ewarwoowar

Didn't Hollande roll out a 20 billion pledge in 2013 to cover most of France with a super fast infrastructure. Have they not got round to your region?

:lol::lol::lol:
Hahahahahahahaha You crack me up, you really do!

Most effective form of communication is still two tins on a string.:p

Friend of mine has been getting along average point 5 of a meg for years, with the wind behind him point 72 at best, recently three weeks ago He called in technicians to install new wiring and accelerators and SFR did the exterior wires and junction for the whole ville, He now boasts as much as 1.5 with wind behind but is still erratic, I have stayed in places near sizeable villes where broadband is not possible.

Where I am right now boast as much as 6-7 megs at best but again erratic, low or on off, struggled last night watching game on Kodi, hence more time on here.

Electricity lines are antiquated above ground prone to lightning, heat, cold, wind and sneezing.

But yeh Hollande, you know your S**t;)

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
:lol::lol::lol:
Hahahahahahahaha You crack me up, you really do!

Most effective form of communication is still two tins on a string.:p

Friend of mine has been getting along average point 5 of a meg for years, with the wind behind him point 72 at best, recently three weeks ago He called in technicians to install new wiring and accelerators and SFR did the exterior wires and junction for the whole ville, He now boasts as much as 1.5 with wind behind but is still erratic, I have stayed in places near sizeable villes where broadband is not possible.

Where I am right now boast as much as 6-7 megs at best but again erratic, low or on off, struggled last night watching game on Kodi, hence more time on here.

Electricity lines are antiquated above ground prone to lightning, heat, cold, wind and sneezing.

But yeh Hollande, you know your S**t;)
Visited the music festival in Marciac, near the Pyrenees last year. Got 15 meg in the village. I thought Hollande has really got things going.

With those speeds watching Arsenal on Kodi is a piece of cake. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom