• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UCL | Arsenal vs Ludogorets | Wednesday 19th October 19:45

What will the result of the game be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ewarwoowar

I'd hazard a guess then you were staying near or on the doorstep of Hollandes holiday home!:p

You can enjoy kodi with as little as 1.5 as long as it is steady, it is a fantastic application, when you have it set right, cant be assed with trawling for individual streams especially with dodgy internet and then there's all the other entertainment on offer!;)

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I'd hazard a guess then you were staying near or on the doorstep of Hollandes holiday home!:p

You can enjoy kodi with as little as 1.5 as long as it is steady, it is a fantastic application, when you have it set right, cant be assed with trawling for individual streams especially with dodgy internet and then there's all the other entertainment on offer!;)
Ha! Think that's near Cannes mate. :lol:

carlito'sway

Established Member
Count your blessings I am in rural France, this is brought to you by e-pigeon, priority is sticky taping said pigeon to a ryan air flight, doesn't arrive any quicker but the pigeon thinks He's going up in the world.

Good job we're hour ahead that makes up for delayed reaction, thus this post should reach you some time about,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,now!

I feel your pain....;)
Actually, I can't complain. I have fiber to home in the Wash DC area with up to 100 Mbps of dwload. Pretty good to watch Arsenal online! :lol:

Doom

Didn't Hollande roll out a 20 billion pledge in 2013 to cover most of France with a super fast infrastructure. Have they not got round to your region?

What is it with French leaders and their big money infrastructure plans . . .

gun__1357737586_emirates_barcelona.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom