• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win UCL Group Stage: Arsenal 4 - 0 PSV Eindhoven | Wednesday 20th September | KO: 20:00 GMT | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal.jpg

The champions league is baaaaaaaaaaack!

Prediction

Arsenal 2-0 PSV

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I genuinely don't remember/repressed that defeat to PSV in 2007, pretty sure it didn't happen.

Only thing I remember about that melon head Alex, is his hilarious own goal from when we beat them at Highbury in 2004.

Jefferson Farfan had us on strings IIRC and Julio Baptista was a complete and utter mess.

That was one of our most disappointing seasons. I think the CL final the previous season took everything out of us.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
My first ever phone 👑

Same. Was a hand me down. Had it for 4 months then traded up to the 8210 with an 8850 lookalike case.

Times were tough for the rza back then. Had to work my ass off on a paper route to scrounge the 💵 for it.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Same. Was a hand me down. Had it for 4 months then traded up to the 8210 with an 8850 lookalike case.

Times were tough for the rza back then. Had to work my ass off on a paper route to scrounge the 💵 for it.
8310 with headphones was decent then got a hello moto flip phone 😎

1macca1

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Wonder how many CL debuts there will be? Saka, Trossard, Rice, Ramsdale, White, Raya that's at least 6 who'll definitely get some minutes on Wednesday.
You think Arteta is going to follow through with his gk substitution plan for this one?

1macca1

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I don’t think there’ll be much change for all 3 of this weeks games. Martinelli is a forced one. Strength in depth/new arrival means Jesus, Ramsdale, Tomiyasu and Havertz might start. No Timber or Partey and there’s still a few quality options that I think have no chance of starting. Pretty good squad.

Legend14

Established Member
Havertz and Ramsdale are playing this match.

3-1 Arsenal, because we always give up a goal at home for no valid reason.

SuperMikel

A calm and collected individual.
There is no travel time. The players will sleep 4 times between the matches. I personally think the 'midweek game' thing is an exaggeration. If anyhting its not the game per se, but rather the travel time. If we were travelling 4 hours to Eastern Europe and had to stay in a hotel, then travel back then that's an inconvenience. But a midweek CL match then the NLD 4 days later with both games at home - this is nothing.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
There is no travel time. The players will sleep 4 times between the matches. I personally think the 'midweek game' thing is an exaggeration. If anyhting its not the game per se, but rather the travel time. If we were travelling 4 hours to Eastern Europe and had to stay in a hotel, then travel back then that's an inconvenience. But a midweek CL match then the NLD 4 days later with both games at home - this is nothing.
Unless you travel long distance it won't be big issue all we do is travel to Netherlands and france that like less 2 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom