• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UCL R16 1st Leg | Bayern v Arsenal | February 15 19:45 GMT | BT Sport 2

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Bayern-v-Arsenal.jpg

67cf988530-fc-bayern-munich-v-arsenal-uefa-champions.oh=f9855b5912efc3478c23b342afe33995

Time for our annual Champions League battering off of Bayern in the 1st leg, before a brave defeat in the 2nd leg. Some memories from this iconic CL fixture:
toni-kroos-bayern-munich.jpg

4340810.jpg

bayern.jpg

The-final-score-board-reads-5-1-after-the-UEFA-Champions-League-Group-F-second-leg-football-match-between-FC-Bayern.jpg

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Tweak to the formation & I would be half confident. 4231 & a 10 fear the worst.

Interested to see if Xhaka comes back in or not. Could be telling how much the manager trusts him.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Depends on Arsenal if they up for it we gonna do something if we not then it gonna be bad lose

The Gooner

If Bayern Munich plays like Bayern Munich at the Allianz then this has a 3-0 victory for the Bavarians written all over it.

The key for AFC is to come out of this with a clean sheet. If we can do that and hopefully score an away goal then we have an excellent chance of good through to the quarter finals.

The Gooner

Ospina
Hector Mustafi Laurent Monreal
Xhaka Ox/Elneny
Welbeck Özil Perez
Alexis

Subs: Giroud, Elneny/Ox and AMN

Last edited:

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
We have to do a professional job and maybe play in a way that isn't natural to us. I'd like us to play 451 with the option of going 433. Too often we've been overrun in MF and it's key that we close as many channels as we can. I think we need to win to have any chance of going through. A team with pace,talent and work ethic gives us a chance imo.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Anything other than this and It'll end 12-0 instead of 10-0.

Ospina
Bellerin Holding Koscielny Monreal
Elneny Coquelin Ox
Iwobi Alexis Welbeck
Today reminded me that Gibbs is even worse than Monreal. We're gonna get bummed down our left, another game I'll have to turn off after 25 mins.

CHOPS

This is screaming nothing other than a Bayern win but we've won there before and got a draw,depends who plays and who actually wants to make a game of it,personally fancy a draw with:

Ospina,Bellerin,Mustafi,Koscielny,Gibbs,Iwobi,Coquelin,Özil,Walcott,Elneny,Alexis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom