• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UCL R16 2nd Leg | Arsenal (1) v Bayern (5) | March 7 19:45 GMT | BT Sport

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Would be nice if we can keep clean sheet today against top team will help to gain bit of confidence

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
i don't get robbie he only interview the same guys and they really understand nothing about football if he not gonna change his channel gonna get boring when new manager arrive and there is no more wenger out etc..
he is making money.
let the man collect the cash.
i just feel sorry for claude and ty and some people that really looks that they need some psyquiatric help.

i like the blonde guy who lives near the stadium, moh sometimes makes some good points but i rarely see it, i feel a bit ashamed by it.
i like bully, even if he understands **** about how to kick a ball, you can see that he is an old school bastard.

Preacher

Always Crying
Good. Coquelin is benched. I expect a good game from Xhaka.
I always wanted to see what this line-up and formation can do. Good test for the future.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐

That DT guy i f**king swear i'll end him he need to shut up.

Good, I'm glad. I hope when they make it all the way to the stadium it only gets larger. He and the board have to hear this, and realise it will only get worse if he stays on.

Last edited:

Polar Bear

IF Wenger goes the Arsenalfantv video views will drop hugely, it will go from like 400,000 views per video to about 40,000 views per video, because lets face it 80% of the people who watch it are fans of other clubs who just come to have a laugh, they think its hilarious.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
he is making money.
let the man collect the cash.
i just feel sorry for claude and ty and some people that really looks that they need some psyquiatric help.

i like the blonde guy who lives near the stadium, moh sometimes makes some good points but i rarely see it, i feel a bit ashamed by it.
i like bully, even if he understands **** about how to kick a ball, you can see that he is an old school bastard.
Bully at least he respectful not go over the line

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I dont get it, treating Wenger like what? There are around 150 people chanting 'Wenger Out'. So ****ing what? :lol:

People can sit behind their laptops crying about how sh!t we are and how Wenger needs to go, but fans who actually attend the games and plough hard earned money into the club--more than internet fans ever do--can't stage a little protest? Have some respect.

Do me a ****ing favour :rolleyes:

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
lol Özil supposed not be in the squad but he is on the bench would be funny if wenger bring him on at 2nd half after saying he is not 100% sharp

Silvinho's ball bag

I dont get it, treating Wenger like what? There are around 150 people chanting 'Wenger Out'. So ****ing what? :lol:

People can sit behind their laptops crying about how sh!t we are and how Wenger needs to go, but fans who actually attend the games and plough hard earned money into the club--more than internet fans ever do--can't stage a little protest? Have some respect.

Do me a ****ing favour :rolleyes:
Bit embarrassed I'm not there to join in TBH. I do live in south west London though and I just cannot be c.unted for the Tube there and back.

Also don't have a ticket :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom