• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League 2017-18

Aevi

Hale End FC
Ironically, they'll probably go for the man in the opposite dugout. It's hard to see Zidane staying past the end of the season considering Real's shït form in every competition but the Champions League.
The talk recently has been that Real will keep Zidane and give him big money in the summer for a new long term project.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Why couldn't Real face one of the english teams ffs.. With the way this Cl campaign is going we might have to choose between pest and cholera.

Need Juve to do us a solid and Barca not to bottle it. Manu failing would be a plus too, but not realistic.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
The talk recently has been that Real will keep Zidane and give him big money in the summer for a new long term project.
That's the thing though, they didn't back him last summer and left him with a squad filled with dross like Benzema. Ideally, they'd keep him on and do some proper investment but you can never tell with Perez. Managers generally fall victim to his whims.

say yes

forum master baiter
For me it goes:
Sp**s
Utd
Chelsea
Pool
City

Can't explain it but there's a deep, deep loathing for Utd that I'll never get over.

The smugness of their fans, the amount of people who just have that logo as their picture on social media. Even in the Moyes and van Gaal years I still loathed them.

All those c**ts they have for legends; Giggs, horseface, the f*cking Nevilles, Ronaldo, Cantona, Rooney, Beckham and Scholes who Utd fans unironically rank above the likes of Zidane and Xavi. Don't forget a cameo performance from RvP. Absolute bellends to a man the lot of them.

The constant entitlement of their fans was bad enough in the Ferguson years, now though I think I'd die inside seeing Mourinho lift the CL again and Pogba, Lingard and the boys all dabbing in celebration.

Also f**k Alexis.

Despise United too.

Thing that swung it for me is that I don’t know many United fans in London, I know far too many Chelsea.

Edit: the thought of Lingard doing the milky rock or whatever it’s called may have just changed my mind. United bottom.

BBF

Only bit I’d dispute is United - Chelsea.

Thing that swung it for me is that I don’t know many United fans in London, I know far too many Chelsea.

Really? I barely know any Chelsea lot. I probably know more Fulham mob than I do Chelsea.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Despise United too.

Edit: the thought of Lingard doing the milky rock or whatever it’s called may have just changed my mind. United bottom.

Surprised, always found London to be Utd fan central myself :lol:

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

It's crazy how Salah isn't running out of steam. Barely missed a game all season.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
PSG need to grow some balls fast. No money's going to buy them a winning mentality. They folded against Barca big time and again tonight they never really looked like they thought they'd win.

say yes

forum master baiter
Really? I barely know any Chelsea lot. I probably know more Fulham mob than I do Chelsea.

Yeah probably know more Chelsea than any other club. Even more than Arsenal. No idea why I’ve attracted such wankers for friends.

Surprised, always found London to be Utd fan central myself :lol:

Still loads of United, but they’re pretty easy to deal with. Usually just make a comment about how I’ve been to Old Trafford more than them and they pipe down. Much more difficult with Chelsea season ticket holders.

Top Bottom