• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League 2017-18

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Mourinho was given a new contract just a few weeks ago, why? They're not even guaranteed top 4 yet, far from it. So much for this exciting project people on here were talking about when defending Alexis going there.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Mourinho has a pretty good home record, they will win it something like 2:0. Sevilla is much worse away from home.

Btw: Some people only wanted Manolas, because they haven't seen him every week. Every time i watch him, he looks worse than Mustafi and that isn't easy.
Similar players but Manolas more intelligent then mustafi with his tackling and aggressiveness

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Mourinho has a pretty good home record, they will win it something like 2:0. Sevilla is much worse away from home.

Btw: Some people only wanted Manolas, because they haven't seen him every week. Every time i watch him, he looks worse than Mustafi and that isn't easy.

Yeah Manu are still favourites and I think they'll win comfortably tbh.. Hopefully Sevilla can score first to make it interesting.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Remember when we wanted him in a swap deal for Alexis and those United fans registered on here just to tell us what an integral part of the team Martial was? :lol: That worked out well.
That would have been far better long-term than Mkhitayran. A year more left on that Alexis contract and we may have been able to swing it.

Reactions: A_G

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Yeah Manu are still favourites and I think they'll win comfortably tbh.. Hopefully Sevilla can score first to make it interesting.
CL rules need revamping to prevent this sort of ‘pragmatism’ tbh. It’s a joke that a draw on the first leg (provided it’s away) is a massively positive result.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

Btw: Some people only wanted Manolas, because they haven't seen him every week.

Some people dont watch even Arsenal, that is at least the impression I have when I read their comments on here, let alone other teams.

Last edited:

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐

Unreal technique.. He looks a player from the highlights I've seen, can see why City want him.

BBF

No idea why the BT commentators are being so harsh on Sevilla and not saying anything about Utd. Yes, Sevilla really should've scored and they lack quality up front. But isn't that to be expected? They're a much smaller club than Utd. Liverpool went and played football and beat Porto 5-0, they'd have come here, recognised they're the better side and had a go.

Yes in a knock-out away tie it's wise to be conservative, but only if the opponent is vaguely as good as you. Utd have far better players and a far bigger budget than Sevilla. Yeah they'll probably go through, but f*ck me that was woeful. Mou sat on the bench the whole game, suggesting this was exactly going to plan for him.

Seriously how much longer will Utd fans put up with such dour and conservative football?

They're the better team. It should be expected.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️

Unreal technique.. He looks a player from the highlights I've seen, can see why City want him.
I hope we're not out of any running with him. I wouldn't mind him as a midfield option, while I think we need a defensive midfielder I think we also need one that can push the ball forward and has a passing range like he does - basically, somebody to rotate with Wilshere or is able to play together with him if we're pushing for a goal.

Top Bottom