• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League 2017-18

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Retch. You’ve got to imagine that that sort of attitude won’t sustain their commercial power for long, honestly. Who wants to watch a game where the goal of the favored team is 0-0 away?

Look at the comments under that tweet :lol:

Only way you can tolerate Mourinho football is if it leads to results/trophies, if Mourinho doesn't win the Pl/Cl within the next 2 years most Manu fans will turn against him. A lot of them already have.

MkhiMagic

At least you guys in England don't have to endure Alexis Lalas, he makes Owen look like a brain surgeon in comparison.

Today's gem..."I think all in all, it's a great result for Manchester United to go out on the road and grab a point." :eek:

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Mourinho has a pretty good home record, they will win it something like 2:0. Sevilla is much worse away from home.

Btw: Some people only wanted Manolas, because they haven't seen him every week. Every time i watch him, he looks worse than Mustafi and that isn't easy.

Why is every CB we get linked to a clown? :lol:

BBF

At least you guys in England don't have to endure Alexis Lalas, he makes Owen look like a brain surgeon in comparison.

Today's gem..."I think all in all, it's a great result for Manchester United to go out on the road and grab a point." :eek:

`I was watching FS1 on a stream and honestly I don't understand why anyone on that panel thinks they're qualified to talk about football. We have our idiots here, but that lot just sound so ****ing stupid. Other than Basketball, I reckon American sports commentary in general is just a shambles. I remember watching a video of someone on NBC claiming the Dutch are so good are figure skating because their canals freeze in the winter and they skate on them to different places.

Malky

Established Member
Look at the comments under that tweet :lol:

Only way you can tolerate Mourinho football is if it leads to results/trophies, if Mourinho doesn't win the Pl/Cl within the next 2 years most Manu fans will turn against him. A lot of them already have.
In fairness, a few I know are starting to see the light that he's an awful manager. They're spending crazy money like City but City are playing brilliant attacking football, and that's what's annoying the United fans the most. They went to Sevilla with Sanchez, Pogba, Mata, Martial, Lukaku, Rashford and Lingard but played for a draw, FFS. A proper attacking side like City would of killed that tie off last night, likely putting two or three past Sevilla. I honestly think if we put out our strongest 11 (Özil, Aubameyang, Mhki etc ) we would of beat Sevilla aswel, we may of conceded one or two but we'd come out of it with a couple of away goals and in the driving seat for the home leg.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
My United mates are finally saying they're ****, finally admitting Pogba, Lukaku and others are ****, it's lovely to hear.
Mine find it far easier to blame the common denominator on the touchline than slag off an entire roster of (formerly) highly-regarded, expensive players. I think it's a combination, tbh.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Madrid go a flat 4-4-2, with Casemiro and Kovacic central. Think they won't see much of the ball with this team and probably lose the midfield battle.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

PSG go with Motta, Rabiot and Veratti in midfield, will definitely outplay Madrid there.

Top Bottom