• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA champions league 2012/2013

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Should the 2 German clubs make the final I hope it's a spectacle. Dortmund will have to be at their effervescent best to overcome a Teutonic footballing machine. What they do have are individualls that can change a game and in Gundogan, Gotze, Lewandoski, & Reus four players that are telepathic in their symmetry. When they are on song, no other team can match them for sheer speed, thrust and penetration.

I for one will be hoping that Bayern don't win this. Klopps artists deserve to be revered on the highest stage and a CL trophy would be an undying testament to the most exciting football team over the last 2-3 years years. If they play mistake free in their next 2 games they will be champions.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Should the 2 German teams get through to the final I wonder whether FIFA will have any of their players in their "Dream" team for 2013. Punks!

evoh_1

Established Member
Bayern are there for sure, Dortmund still have one hell of a game to deal with in Madrid who can for sure win 3-0 or 5-1.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Other way round imo, Bayern are serial chokers and Barca with a fit Messi are the only team who could overcome a deficit like that. Dortmund are through to the final, Real will draw 1-1 or even lose at home.

Cruisio

Established Member
I hope Bayern win it purely because if Dortmund win it I think it would be that much harder to pry Klopp away from there

GDeep™

League is very weak
A Dortmund win would allow Klopp to leave on a high this or next summer, having taken his team to the peak of European Football.

Barca, Real, City, Chelsea etc all potentially looking for managers now and in 12 months I would say, while I expect Wenger to extend his deal here, again like with Pellegrini, I think timing prevents us being a candidate.

Pellegrini and Klopp will be my choices to replace Wenger. Pellegrini is basically Wenger MK2.

k24bfan

Klopp is a great manager but I think he will stay at Dortmund he loves the club and I read an interview where he states he's watchings the sub 17 of Dortmund because he knows he will need them once they mature a bit more. He rejected an offer from Chelsea. I think he will move on eventually but perhaps the German national team before moving to a new club be my guess.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Anyone fancy Real to turn it around today? They're capable of scoring 3/4 at home against anyone. I think it will be close in the end tonight.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If madrid score in first 15 minute the pressure will be huge on dortmund.

Hugain miss a great chance there.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Should be 3-0 already, Real bottling it in front of goal.

The little Bazi **** has done his hamstring, get in.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Gotze done.. Real missing too many 100% chances.. Looks like they have a chance to turn this around though..

Top Bottom