• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League 2017-18

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Well that was a load of boke. Sevilla are sort of the anti-Liverpool; good in defence and midfield but literally nothing upfront.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
I like Nzonzi but United allows them so much space, so hard to judge. I bet Xhaka would do well in this setup.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Strikers do more than shoot on goal. They make runs, setup and finish chances. Their current crop does nothing.

They're getting to the United box, they just can't seem to find the net once they get there. They all shoot as though they're seeing double.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Please god, let Sevilla kick united out of the CL. And let brighton kick United out of the FA cup. I need another Mourinho meltdown, I feel one coming, its like he’s on the edge again. Please. We deserve this.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
My pundit: " Sanchez runs a lot and touches the ball a lot but this system doesn't suit him, I think".

Translation: headless chicken.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

They're getting to the United box, they just can't seem to find the net once they get there. They all shoot as though they're seeing double.
Yep. Everytime you get slightly excited when they near the United box, there is either no idea or one of their attackers passes the ball towards de Gea.

Think Mourinho will change things up second half and we'll see United get a scrappy goal for Sevilla to collapse.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Just replace Lukaku with Giroud.

From Redcafe:
Sanchez does 3 things that never work out:
1) Picks up the ball up on the left side, looks up, tries a weird lofted pass to somebody and fails
2) Picks up the ball up on the left side, looks up, tries an overpowered pass that Lukaku cannot trap
3)Picks up the ball up on the left side, looks up, tries to run inside to make something but loses the ball.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Wow just saw that Alexis is almost 30 which is really close to 32 which means he’s basicly finished. Dodged a bullit there. Lucky we got Mkhi who only just turned 29 and is almost 3 years younger than Alexis. Arsène did it again.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Wow just saw that Alexis is almost 30 which is really close to 32 which means he’s basicly finished. Dodged a bullit there. Lucky we got Mkhi who only just turned 29 and is almost 3 years younger than Alexis. Arséne did it again.
:lol: United matches are supposed to numb you not get you stoned

Latest posts

Top Bottom