• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League 2017-18

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
Bayern in the CL:

Second in the group behind PSG.
Then they get Besiktas and now Sevilla.

So much luck.
Good for Bayern. Have you seen Bayern’s CL draws in the past few seasons? The Bavarians were due some luck of the draw, just like about time Arsenal got lucky with a minimal contact penalty yesterday!

Barcelona almost guaranteed a SF spot. I wanted to see Manchester City vs Real Madrid though!

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
City being knocked out by Liverpool whilst winning the league 20 points ahead of them would be a jaw dropper.

It could happen.

If somebody can knock City out its Liverpool, we have seen it in the competition.
Barca and Bayern have the easiest fixtures

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
If somebody can knock City out its Liverpool, we have seen it in the competition.
Barca and Bayern have the easiest fixtures maffia uefa.
Yes just like last year in the QFs against Real Madrid, right?

I do (somewhat) believe that the referees might at times (possibly) be acting under UEFA’s instructions but if people still believe that this open draw, aired live in front of the whole world, is somehow fixed (hot balls/cold balls conspiracy theory) then I feel sorry for you.

La Liga vs Serie A in the QFs! :D

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Nice draw for Barca and Bayern.

Perfect in that the four best teams in Europe will probably all reach the semis:

Bayern
Barca
Real
Man City

I'd have Juve above Barca myself, team is quality apart from arguably Buffon.

Think it'll be Bayern, Juve, Barca and Pool in the semis.

They're gonna do to City what they did to us in 07/08, I can feel it.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I can see Pep right now with his notebook and pen out and the vid of his game v Liverpool running on his media screen.
Between now and the first match he'll rewatch that game and all of Pool's games against the top 6 and the CL 10 times and make all his staff watch them too. He'll then compile an edited vid of all the his notes and make the players watch it 10 times. :lol:

Plutarch

Good draw in that one English team will definitely go out. Bad that one will go through. At least there will only be one in the semi finals. Just have to rely on Barcelona or Bayern Munich to beat whichever English team goes through.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I always have to throw up a little in my mouth when reading your posts about Pep and City.

Glad to hear it. I hope you brush regularly, cause I'm certainly not changing my posts for the sake of your breath.

Latest posts

Top Bottom