• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League 2017-18

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Think Bayern will go through. Real have rid their luck since the group stage. Heynckes kills Spanish teams.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Mo Salah against his old team.

If Roma keep it tight in the first leg they've got a chance. They're really good at home, check their record.

It will be interesting how Milner, Henderson & Ox do against Nainggolan, Strootman & De Rossi.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Roma vs Liverpool tickets were on sale from yesterday night Uefa has to explain this. How Roma know they'll play Liverpool before the draw?

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Mo Salah against his old team.

If Roma keep it tight in the first leg they've got a chance. They're really good at home, check their record.

It will be interesting how Milner, Henderson & Ox do against Nainggolan, Strootman & De Rossi.
Roma will give them tough 2 games thier approach will be different than man city if man city were smart with thier approach in first leg they could have been in semi finals

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Have a day off. Did you have a bet on or something and lost your pocket money?

It was a penalty. You can clearly see Vazquez's body being jolted forward by the push. It was a penalty.

Everything else you wrote about English referees is rubbish. Atkinson should have given a penalty for Young's challenge but that's irrelevant discussing this incident.

If anything blame Sandro for leaving Ronaldo onside and Chiellini doing a Mustafi and charging out the box for no reason at all.

Also must be said, in the last couple of days Buffon’s shown himself to be a right c*nt and hypocrite.

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
Erm, yes? You clearly don't know much about football do you?
And you’re obviously a registered FIFA officer I suppose? :rolleyes:

Seriously though if you actually believe that had a foul been committed by a Real defender on Higuain in the dying minutes and a penalty would have be awarded for Juve at the Bernabeu then I have no words for you. :lol:

TriniGunner

If anything blame Sandro for leaving Ronaldo onside and Chiellini doing a Mustafi and charging out the box for no reason at all.

Also must be said, in the last couple of days Buffon’s shown himself to be a right c*nt and hypocrite.

2006 World Cup Round of 16....Italy v Australia.

That's all you need to know about the shoe being on the other foot.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Also Allegri played himself as well. Made only one substitution before the penalty because he was playing for extra time.

Even though after the 3rd goal juve dropped deeper and deeper and were clearly exhausted. In the end one of Zidane’s subs won the penalty.

Last edited:

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
I said Liverpool Vs Bayern final lol but let's wait and see if Real can get some more luck here, I hope not. I would love Roma to win it but I doubt it, I am excited to watch the Pool Roma games more then the Bayern Real games though lol.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Think Bayern will go through. Real have rid their luck since the group stage. Heynckes kills Spanish teams.
I think this too.

Can’t believe I’m saying it but rooting for Liverpool, just can’t help liking guys like Mane and Salah. Especially the latter.

Probably can’t even get decent odds now on them winning the whole thing.

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
Nah,Bayern was much stronger in 2013.Their record against Spanish teams isn't great in recent seasons,they lose against all of them :lol:.
Dude they just beat Sevilla :rolleyes:

However, I cannot see Bayern beating Real Madrid. Jupp needs to pull off a miracle if Bayern are to upset RM.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Dude they just beat Sevilla :rolleyes:

However, I cannot see Bayern beating Real Madrid. Jupp needs to pull off a miracle if Bayern are to upset RM.

Sevilla is not on same level like other teams from Spain and Bayern wasn't great at all in that match.I didn't see nothing speical from them.I was thinking that they lost to Spanish teams in recent season.Real,Barca,Atletico,Real again.

Yeah,i agree.Real is big favourite.

Top Bottom