• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League 2017-18

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Early 20s, was so angry. Eto'o's goal was offside and then that piece of **** Spanish waiter let belletti's shot in which was going wide if you watch the replays go in by clipping his leg.

Henry missed that 1v1, had it been from the left side he would've curled it in as his speciality but from the right, honestly it was such a **** shot, if that was wright he would've tucked it away.

Just wasn't meant to be.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Was reading this thread then saw this post.

“with ease”?? WTF!?

Bayern outplayed Real over two legs, Juventus beat them in Madrid and almost reversed that 3-0 deficit (btw Juventus were decent in the first leg too until Ronaldo’s second goal and Dybala’s second yellow) and against PSG Real were on the ropes in the first leg but were saved by a Emery’s stupidity, Neymar’s selfishness and some inconsistent referring decisions (soft penalty just before HT)

Yes Madrid have got the better of the best teams from Bundesliga, Serie A and Ligue 1, but it has been anything but straightforward. RM’s mental strength has to be credited for making it so far. Real have been ruthless in exploiting every error of their adversaries and that’s something that wins you medals.
You'll see mate real Madrid have huge experience played 3 CL finals in 4 years Liverpool defense midfield is not good enough. Yes I agree thier front line is the best in Europe but going full attacking in final is wrong approach

Malky

Established Member
No chance, don’t you remember how much they sanctified Brendan after 13/14.

This is pure aids.

Boss.jpg
I erased this disgraceful image from my memory. Jesus ****ing wept. Forgot how delusional these idiots are.
I've never wanted Real Madrid to win a trophy more than I do right now!

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
You'll see mate real Madrid have huge experience played 3 CL finals in 4 years Liverpool defense midfield is not good enough. Yes I agree thier front line is the best in Europe but going full attacking in final is wrong approach
What will I see? I just said Real’s mentality (experience) has brought them so far. I just thought that saying Real Madrid have reached the final “with ease” was being too simplistic.

Liverpool are at their best when they are underdogs and can sit back and counter. As soon as Madrid enter Liverpool’s half the Gegen press will start and if Real lose the ball near the half way line against Liverpool’s pact front three, there will be problems for Real Madrid.

However, Real Madrid have possibly the best Midfielders in Europe to bypass and overcome Liverpool’s high press.

Last edited:

Brown Gooner

Real Madrid and Barcelona are the cancer of football. Just saw that Marcelo handball again and that had to be a free kick on the edge of the box, IF NOT A STONEWALL PENALTY!

Bayern got screwed again. Yes their forwards couldn’t convert the many clear chances they had and Yes Rafinha and Ulreich made two absolute howlers in both legs, but the refereeing was again biased. In the first leg in Munich, Carvajal pushed Lewandowski in the box from behind identical to how Benatia had pushed Vazquez in that Real vs Juve second leg, but no penalty given. In the build up to Real’s first goal at the Bernabeu, there was a clear moment of offside when Cakir even raised his hand for offside but for some reason didn’t blow the whistle and a few passes later, Benzema scored a header for RM. Then the above mentioned handball from Marcelo! :eek:

This is unfuckingbelievable! Every 50-50 call always goes in favor of the Spanish **** and their players can get away with countless simulations, fouls and handballs and get rewarded with offside goals and dodgy penalties !

Drogba was right, this is a fu¢king disgrace! :mad:

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Better late than never, right?

"If I saw the referee again, I would give him a hug and say that he should have taken more time with that decision," said Buffon.

"With the feelings, emotions and disappointment of the situation, I behaved in a way that was not usual for me. After that match, I went beyond the limits with the things I said about the referee and I apologise for that."

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
You're not wrong about their experience but if you look at how shaky they've appeared defensively at times against Juve and Bayern I think it would be wrong to rule out Liverpool running amok on them. They got away with some lapses against those 2 sides that I'm not sure they will against Liverpool. If Salah and Firmino are in the kind of space that Lewandowski and Robben were in and failed to capitalize on, they will lose. If Liverpool score early and force Madrid to really play on the front foot, they will probably lose. They look very suspect when being countered with pace and no team on earth does that as well as Liverpool at the moment.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
You're not wrong about their experience but if you look at how shaky they've appeared defensively at times against Juve and Bayern I think it would be wrong to rule out Liverpool running amok on them. They got away with some lapses against those 2 sides that I'm not sure they will against Liverpool. If Salah and Firmino are in the kind of space that Lewandowski and Robben were in and failed to capitalize on, they will lose. If Liverpool score early and force Madrid to really play on the front foot, they will probably lose. They look very suspect when being countered with pace and no team on earth does that as well as Liverpool at the moment.
Lol, have you even seen Liverpool defense? You need half a chance to score against them.

Batman

Lol, have you even seen Liverpool defense? You need half a chance to score against them.
And yet they kept City who scored for fun quiet enough to easily get past them in this very competition. Did you watch or are you just parroting an old narrative? They've been considerably better defensively since VVD joined.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Think that Real will win,but just because it's final and one match.They're just better side and have experience.And really,how can Klopp will handle their mf and won't let them a lot of chances ? Hard to happen.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
And yet they kept City who scored for fun quiet enough to easily get past them in this very competition. Did you watch or are you just parroting an old narrative? They've been considerably better defensively since VVD joined.
They kept City quiet yet they conceded 2 goals with an extra defender on the pitch against Roma.
Did you watch that or are you talking out of your a**?
The bottom line is that both concede, but Real is better defensively and won't need as many chances to score like Liverpool does.

Batman

They kept City quiet yet they conceded 2 goals with an extra defender on the pitch against Roma.
Did you watch that or are you talking out of your a**?
The bottom line is that both concede, but Real is better defensively and won't need as many chances to score like Liverpool does.
Nobody is calling them some defensive juggernaut. Did you watch the nervy 2nd leg of Madrid v Juve? How did they look defensively until they were fortunate enough to get that last gasp penalty? Roma did the same thing to Barca who were absolutely majestic defensively in La Liga this season so Liverpool are hardly alone there. And given that Liverpool led the CL in conversion rate your assertion that they'll need more chances is factually inaccurate. They converted 27.6% of their chances to Madrid's 19.2%. So again a case of you making a statement with zero facts to back it up. Liverpool were 1st in shots taken and managed the highest conversion rate. Madrid were 2nd in shots taken and only 8th in conversion rate. Your argument that Madrid are more clinical went the way of Spidey in Infinity War.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
And given that Liverpool led the CL in conversion rate your assertion that they'll need more chances is factually inaccurate. They converted 27.6% of their chances to Madrid's 19.2%. So again a case of you making a statement with zero facts to back it up. Liverpool were 1st in shots taken and managed the highest conversion rate. Madrid were 2nd in shots taken and only 8th in conversion rate. Your argument that Madrid are more clinical went the way of Spidey in Infinity War.
Wow, you sure showed me with those statistics, pal. Here's one fact that you can't twist and turn.
Real are in their third CL final in 3 consecutive years (4th in the last 5), so they're the experts in this competition, which makes them the favorites against a team who makes a ton of mistakes in defense.
Btw, Spidey comes back for his sequel, so your analogy is piss poor.

Batman

Wow, you sure showed me with those statistics, pal. Here's one fact that you can't twist and turn.
Real are in their third CL final in 3 consecutive years (4th in the last 5), so they're the experts in this competition, which makes them the favorites against a team who makes a ton of mistakes in defense.
Btw, Spidey comes back for his sequel, so your analogy is piss poor.
How am I twisting and turning objective data? You made an erroneous statement that objective data proves wrong. There were no twists or turns sweetheart. It's as cut and dry as it gets. Yes Madrid are the favorites. Yes, experience is on their side. BUT if both sides have defensive lapses then it is statistically more likely that Liverpool come out on top given that they are statistically the more clinical side of the two. And Spidey's future return doesn't make him any less dust at the moment just as your petulance doesn't make you any less wrong about which side needs more chances to score a goal.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
How am I twisting and turning objective data? You made an erroneous statement that objective data proves wrong. There were no twists or turns sweetheart. It's as cut and dry as it gets. Yes Madrid are the favorites. Yes, experience is on their side. BUT if both sides have defensive lapses then it is statistically more likely that Liverpool come out on top given that they are statistically the more clinical side of the two. And Spidey's future return doesn't make him any less dust at the moment just as your petulance doesn't make you any less wrong about which side needs more chances to score a goal.
That objective data you speak of isn't worth a damn, because Real knows how to handle finals while Liverpool are grade A bottlers who haven't reached this stage of the competition since 2008 and other than their front three, they don't have players who can make a difference.

Brown Gooner

Should’ve been a straight red card.

Clear act of violence from that son of a ***** Ramos. The asshole knew all along what he was doing!

In an ideal and just world, UEFA would hand a ten match ban to him next season, but sadly this will all be brushed under the carpet and the ************ will walk free.

What a farce this competition has become with the blatant favoritism of Real and Barça.

Top Bottom