• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League 2017-18

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Are you guys watching Donny? I would buy him Arsène if you're watching, not Seri.

razörist

Was he the one who scored Ajax's first goal? If so, impressive.
Jep, scored away at Nice as well. He's the reason why I don't care that Klaassen was sold to Everton, I'm happy even.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Jep, scored away at Nice as well. He's the reason why I don't care that Klaassen was sold to Everton, I'm happy even.

Comes off like a Ramsey type. Though this is only the 2nd or 3rd game I've watched of Ajax's this year.

razörist

Comes off like a Ramsey type. Though this is only the 2nd or 3rd game I've watched of Ajax's this year.
Just remember his name and Frenkie de Jong. You will hear a lot about them in years to come. He's not like Ramsey. He can play like a 6, 8 or a 10.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Actually Plea (I assume he is the one you are talking about) is a very good player. He is just coming back from injury though. First game since February. He must be very rusty.
Oh fair enough, shows what happens when you judge a player on one game.

razörist

Are you guys watching? Next generation of stars showing their talent here.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Ajax is great to do on Fifa or FM btw. Super super young and talented players everywhere.

razörist

Now this is about the time Nice were showing signs of fatique last week. Lets see what happens now.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom