• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League 2017-18

wobbler

Juve were missing a few stars that should be back for the next game but higuain missed some sitters to bury them.

WTF was that 2nd penalty about, Just place the ball in either corner, if the GK saves it then fair play but to just thump it with no control is amateur stuff.

AVENTUS

Let’s not suck Spuds off too hard. Juventus aren’t the best team in Italy this season and Madrid are having a terrible campaign.

The worst thing about Spuds doing well in these games is the overreaction. The media are gonna make them seem like the best team in England, despite them being fifth.

Also, Higuain is a certified bottler. It sickens me how his head goes at crunch moments continually. His second penalty was a disgrace.

This.

would anybody be surprised if they went and dropped points against Palace & Huddlesfield.

People have short memories it was only in November Arsenal spanked this side 2-0 and star players Kane and Ali were so sh!t they were subbed off with 30 minutes to play

wobbler

If you look at Sp**s's last 2 seasons they always turn up at xmas and hardly lose for the rest of the season.

They still can't win **** though.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Does De Bruyne playing CM this season make him a CM. Interesting debate, is Özil a RW or a CAM?
I would classify De Bruyne as a midfielder, he plays there every week for City and also in 6 out of his last 9 games for Belgium. Think he's made the transition into a deeper role.

Özil I'd still call a CAM, he may start out on the right and return there when the other team has the ball but you see him drifting all over the place.
Would you call David Silva a CM then? Tbh Pep doesn't seem to care for positions, football is becoming quite position-less in the final third.
I put him in the same category as Santi, pretty much equally adept at playing as an AM or deeper.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
Just saw a replay of the mouth breather's goal against us. Fascinating to see the chav not even make an attempt to save it. That's in stark contrast to the geriatric Juve has in goal.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Hope the Juve players kick **** out of Higuain in the dressing room, should of been 'tie over' at half time. Useless, bottling, fat loser!

Him and Buffon cost them the game.. As bad as Juve were, they should have still won this.

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
Does De Bruyne playing CM this season make him a CM. Interesting debate, is Özil a RW or a CAM?

Would you call David Silva a CM then? Tbh Pep doesn't seem to care for positions, football is becoming quite position-less in the final third.
Simple answer - KDB has improved a level when moving to CM, so I think it's safe to say he's found his home in that role. Özil has never been as good on the right wing as #10.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom