• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Henderson always gets stick but every time I watch him he's very good.

ptrcopp

Can'r say I've ever bought into Kimmich. Granted Germany were bad at the World Cup but he looked terrible. Always looked a far better midfielder than a fullback for me.

I thought this too. He was a young CM with plenty of pace about him, but now looks an average full back.

Gnabry doing well to cover him though!!

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
I thought this too. He was a young CM with plenty of pace about him, but now looks an average full back.

Gnabry doing well to cover him though!!
Is that the Gnabry who is good enough to start for Bayern but wasn't good enough to sit on the mighty Arsenal's bench?

ptrcopp

Is that the Gnabry who is good enough to start for Bayern but wasn't good enough to sit on the mighty Arsenal's bench?

Wasn’t it not good enough to sit on a Pulis inspired West Bromwich Albion bench?:rofl:

He moved away from the Arsenal because his contract was to expire at the end of the season

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Kimmich is having a nightmare defending against Mane. Not the first time I’ve seen him torn a new one by his opposite number.

Very good player but I feel the whole Lahm successor tag hasn’t helped him. Not half the player in all honesty.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
He moved away from the Arsenal because his contract was to expire at the end of the season

Incorrect here lad. He left because he wanted to play. He believed in his ability and rightfully so, did a De Bruyne, shone at a lesser club to get his rightful move to one of Europe’s powerhouses.

He absolutely tore up the Olympics and turned heads. He was never gonna be short of suitors the way he played.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom