• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
When the last time 4 English team qualified to last 8? Been a while
08-09 had United v Arsenal and Chelsea v Barca in the last 4. Chelsea knocked out Liverpool in the QF.

07-08 had Liverpool v Chelsea and United v Barca in the last 4. We were knocked out by Liverpool in the QF.

That was part of the golden period for English football in the Champions League, before the Spanish dominance.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Mane goal was top notch. To see it late and control it like that, and then have the compure to sviwel around and knock it over etc. Quality.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Friday will determine if I'll have to cut ties with this cursed sport.
If this is the draw:
Man City v Juventus/Barcelona v Liverpool
Tottenham v Porto/Manchester United v Ajax

Only one option in that scenario:
3ffa19bfc08837cce97d38c1ed287fdd

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
This summer is going to be mental for transfers. Bayern, Real, Atleti are ageing, Chelsea may need to buy big if their ban gets suspended.

Interesting times.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
There will definitely be at least one all-English tie. Hoping it's United v Pool tbh, would be interesting to see their rivalry in Europe.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
It's better that Liverpool go to next round.They're bigger threat than Bayern and focus on CL can take something for their fight in EPL.

elemoo

Trailer has me hyped, can't wait.

Just finished S3 E10... my heart almost broke for Taylor (my fave character) needing a cuddle from Wendy - time to finish up this weekend ready for S4

Ps can see a l’pool, Barca it Juve winning it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom