• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I hope Bayern goes for big Weng this summer. I really want him to get a chance at a big club

If they win the league they'll stick with Kovac imo, they're gonna be basically rebuilding now for the next few seasons. Out with the likes of Robben, Ribery, Lewandowski, Boateng, etc and in with a lot of new faces. Hence why they're so hot on a young lad like Hudson-Odoi. Or their heavy links to Lucas Hernandez from Atletico and Pavard who they seem likely to sign.

Can't see how appointing a near 70 year old would help with the rebuilding process. I think we just have to accept that Wenger's time is done. The time for him to manage the likes of Real, Bayern, etc was a few years ago but he chose to remain at Arsenal.

Tir Na Nog

I just remembered they got to the final only last year ffs.

Thought I was the only one who suffered from serious memory problem, my memory has absolutely gone to ****e recently. Like it's pretty ridiculous because I use to have such a good memory now I struggle to remember stuff from a few days ago.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
Just finished S3 E8... my heart almost broke for Taylor (my fave character) needing a cuddle from Wendy - time to finish up this weekend ready for S4

Ps can see a l’pool, Barca it Juve winning it
Taylor's meteoric rise needs to come tumbling down. She lacks the elite mentality of Axe. You can't have that kind of ethical behaviour on Wall Street. #MakeCapitalismGreatAgain

HBL

Established Member
Scoreline flatters Barca. Lyon were well in the game till Messi scored the 3rd. Barca just blitzed them off the park after that, though.
Lol. Barca should've scored about 15 over the two legs, Lyon were hardly in the game, just got a bit of luck.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Thought I was the only one who suffered from serious memory problem, my memory has absolutely gone to ****e recently. Like it's pretty ridiculous because I use to have such a good memory now I struggle to remember stuff from a few days ago.
The class A is catching up! Or maybe it was due to the fact I watched it in/outside a pub during a night out and was ****ed! Could even be that I don't care as much these days. I hope it's the latter.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
Lol. Barca should've scored about 15 over the two legs, Lyon were hardly in the game, just got a bit of luck.
Didn't watch the first leg astutely, was more focused on Pool v Bayern then. Barca dominated the first half today, but the 2nd half was more balanced until the Messi scored the 3rd. Not saying Lyon were unlucky, but you could feel the tension in the stadium when it was 2-1. Once it was 3-1, Barca picked them off on the counter.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
The class A is catching up! Or maybe it was due to the fact I watched it in/outside a pub during a night out and was ****ed! Could even be that I don't care as much these days. I hope it's the latter.

I hope this isn’t true, though I suspect it might be.

Relieved to hear it’s not just me. My memory is absolutely shot to bits now. Earlier this week I forgot to pick my niece up from nursery. Not even like I had a busy day on, just genuinely forgot.

Shambles.

Tir Na Nog

That reminds me, my mother was telling me something today and I literally forgot it about a minute after she told me so had to ring her and ask her what she said again. She was really confused. :lol:

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
That reminds me, my mother was telling me something today and I literally forgot it about a minute after she told me so had to ring her and ask her what she said again. She was really confused. :lol:

giphy.gif

elemoo

Taylor's meteoric rise needs to come tumbling down. She lacks the elite mentality of Axe. You can't have that kind of ethical behaviour on Wall Street. #MakeCapitalismGreatAgain

Don’t think anyone has his mentality tbh... she’s learning from the best tho - but my fave character non the less, her and Rhoades have the most complex characters and i find it fascinating just listening to them.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Which one do you want? A Manchester Derby or United/Liverpool would be fun to watch but Sp**s getting City or Liverpool would help us in the CL race.

Would be sweet watching them get thrashed twice at both Anfield & the Etihad in one season then Pochettino collapsing into another rant how they're grateful they're out as they were in danger of having their egos increase as they went deeper into the competition :lol:

Reactions: A_G

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Which one do you want? A Manchester Derby or United/Liverpool would be fun to watch but Sp**s getting City or Liverpool would help us in the CL race.
I want to look at it from the perspective of how it benefits us :)

I prefer to have United - Sp**s as they are our direct competitors for CHL places.
They will have two intense matches, where injuries to their key players can have an effect on PL race too.

The QF will be played in 9/10 and 16/17 April.

Liverpool - Chelsea is between these two legs and City - Sp**s is right after the second leg of QF.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
You were thinking of something else while she was talking. If you were paying 100% attention you wouldn't have forgot. It's most probably not a short term memory loss thing yet--it's a lazy brain thing. You have to switch it on manually if it doesn't come on automatically when it should do. Speaking to mums is absolutely when you have to crank it manually. :lol:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Shame we lost Gnabry.
He's done ok since. If I was honest and asked myself if he were the player I thought he might be, I'd have to say no, not yet. His numbers are ok for Bayern in a quality side where he was probably going to do well with those players around him (easy to say, that works both ways), but I'm not overly pissed that he was sold. I might be if he kicks on again.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Man City -Barca to get rid of Pep
Porto - Liverpool don't care tbh
Juventus - Sp**s to get rid of those ****s
Utd - Ajax with the Dutch pulling another Real only on Utd this time

might as well have Liverpool kick United out and Ajax against Porto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom