• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

HBL

Established Member
Champions league hasn't gone down hill at all, it's the best competition in the world by far! Can't wait until we're back in it.

Juve, City, Pool and Barca to go through then.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

NGL a United vs Liverpool semi final would be massive, but would mean one gets to the final. :(

HBL

Established Member
NGL a United vs Liverpool semi final would be massive, but would mean one gets to the final. :(
Don't think United will get near Barca tbh. That defence against Messi, Suarez and Dembouz (if fit), they'll need a De Gea masterclass

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Don't think United will get near Barca tbh. That defence against Messi, Suarez and Dembouz (if fit), they'll need a De Gea masterclass

Yeah I know that, I genuinely think they could get battered badly.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

At least we'll be rid of Spuds and United soon.

And the semis should be superb, four very evenly matched teams.

HBL

Established Member
Yeah I know that, I genuinely think they could get battered badly.
They rely on winning the ball back in midfield through pressing (mainly from Herrera) Somehow I don't think that will cause too much of an issue for the Barca players :lol: Would be surprised if Barca don't win by at least two goals at home.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Hopefully a double thrashing handed out by Barca/City to United & Sp*rs hastens the morale collapse of both to see them fall further behind in the race for top 4.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Hopefully a double thrashing handed out by Barca/City to United & Sp*rs hastens the morale collapse of both to see them fall further behind in the race for top 4.

Yep, by the time the 2nd leg is played there will only be 4 PL games left. They wont have to time to recover and if we are still 4th or 3rd at that point we will be in a great position to finish the job.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Good draw.We didn't see some of this matches for a long time in CL.Apart from Liverpool vs Porto.Semi-final can produce great matches.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Liverpool man city are in semi final Sp**s and manutd going out.

Juve Barca Liverpool City in semi final very big chance English will be in the final but 80% sure this time barca will win the competition

Think that Liverpool has nice chance to win against Barca.They can drop off in some important moments.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Juve vs Barca final NEEDED. Can't believe it's been 10 years since Ronaldo and Messi competed against each other in a CL final.

Juve vs Barca final NEEDED. Can't believe it's been 10 years since Ronaldo and Messi competed against each other in a CL final.

Messi could close the gap on Ronaldo quality if they won. Would feel sorry for Messi if they lost though , he is already far behind. Would be no coming back from that imo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom