• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Imagine how many lurking Sp**s fans are Reading this and having the best time of their lifes

We should stop and never discuss them apart from games vs their ilk

blaze_of_glory

Imagine how many lurking Sp**s fans are Reading this and having the best time of their lifes

Good for them. Lord knows we've had plenty of fun at their expense over the years, and will do so again. Like after they lose the final and end up with nothing at all once more.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
We’ve missed such an opportunity to fill the void with the decline of United and Chelsea over the past few years. We’ve let Liverpool and ****ing Sp**s of all clubs to step up to the plate.
We missed a trick from the early days of the premier league, when Wenger came in it became us and Manu and we failed to overtake them and become the no. 1 team. And after that the stadium, Abramovich, Kronke… the rest is history.

The next 2 or 3 years will see us drop to between 7th and 10th. Can't see beyond that at the moment.

Wiltord's left boot

I can't really begrudge them of that tbh. We've given them so much stick over the years that we just gotta suck it up.

Polar Bear

Sp**s beeing asswhooped by Barcelona in the group stages and are in the final ffs they played good today but you need that little bit of luck they had. Liverpool Will stuff them anyway
I pray you're right, will be a Liverpool fan for the day. Liverpool are better but Spuds are such a jammy team, they always get jammy goals. I hope Liverpool show up

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
This has to be a nightmere that I cant seem to wake from. I mean, I know they will most likely lose but I would have prefered if they didnt make it there in the first place.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
In theory, we should be happy that two teams not funded by oligarch oil money are in the final.

BiodegradableEnchantingCaracal.gif

NZgunner

I feel physically sick.

I'd do a deal with the football gods right now - Arsenal to crash out against Valencia if Liverpool can win the UCL.

Honestly, winning the Europa League would be so debased and meaningless if Sp**s won the Champions League.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
If Sp**s win this it could set them up perfectly for life ahead in the new stadium, I also imagine they say F it and go big in the summer to try close the gap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom