• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
nicked this from reddit.

Lucas receives a 10/10 (The Perfect match) rating by L’Équipe, becoming the 10th player in history to receive it

Franck Sauzee (1988)
Bruno Martini (1988)
Oleg Salenko (1994)
Lars Windfeld (1997)
Lionel Messi (2010 + 2012)
Robert Lewandowski (2013)
Carlos Eduardo (2014)
Neymar (2018)
Dusan Tadic (2019)

How's a fluke hattrick a 10/10 performance and what did Carlos Eduardo do at Rubin Kazan to get a 10/10 in 2014? Who are Oleg Salenko and Lars Windfield?

Footy magazines are a ****ing joke.

carlito'sway

Established Member
How's a fluke hattrick a 10/10 performance and what did Carlos Eduardo do at Rubin Kazan to get a 10/10 in 2014? Who are Oleg Salenko and Lars Windfield?

Footy magazines are a ****ing joke.

Dude, this is not about big names. It is about one individual performance by a player. If one scores 5 goals in a game in a top league, like Carlos Eduardo did for OGC Nice in 2014 vs Guingamp, that deserves recognition.

I don't think there's any other club in world football I'd rather have play Tottenham in a Champions League final than Liverpool right now.

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
I don't think there's any other club in world football I'd rather have play Tottenham in a Champions League final than Liverpool right now.
Nah I'd rather Barca, they've won their last 4 UCL finals and have the best player in the world. Plus it would mean I don't have to die a little inside when Liverpool win

Gooner_Delhi

So how do you guys think we are gonna cope if the unthinkable happens ?

I personally will not open reddit/r/soccer & fb for the next couple of days.

Mohamed7

So how do you guys think we are gonna cope if the unthinkable happens ?

I personally will not open reddit/r/soccer & fb for the next couple of days.

To be honest, I am more concerned about us winning the EL. So nervous for that match.

As for UCL, I am not even entertaining that outcome. Them being in the final is depressing enough. Liverpool will save us. Don't worry.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Surely Kloppo will win a european final after bottling 3 so far. Right?
giphy.gif

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
Mourinho and Wenger is quality.

Btw, why is Potch being so coy over his future? Think he might leave if they win it.
Because he knows that this is their peak and they probably won't get beyond CL QFs again with their budget limitations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom