• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Juve has big chance this season to win it.Barca,Real and Bayern don't play so well and have problems with managers.
Barca don't have problems with their manager. Their team almost went the entire season undefeated last year in the league - they lost 2 matches the entire season. They've had a blip this season.

Where they have a problem is if Messi gets injured - don't think this group could win Cl without Lionel, with him they're the favourites for me, hands down.

Although, I think Pep & City could do tings this year. I think City have the best squad in Europe right now. PSG are another dangerous team but they need to get over the hump to win it.

ThlRama

Player:Saka
Their team almost went the entire season undefeated last year in the league - they lost 2 matches the entire season.

In the league? Just one loss, a 5-4 away loss to Levante in the penultimate matchday ruined their invincible season, absolutely ridiculous that was. :lol: But I do think their squad is very overrated, without Messi they have nothing special going forward. Not that any other teams in Europe are scary currently.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Barca don't have problems with their manager. Their team almost went the entire season undefeated last year in the league - they lost 2 matches the entire season. They've had a blip this season.

Where they have a problem is if Messi gets injured - don't think this group could win Cl without Lionel, with him they're the favourites for me, hands down.

Although, I think Pep & City could do tings this year. I think City have the best squad in Europe right now. PSG are another dangerous team but they need to get over the hump to win it.

So what ? He isn't quality to win CL with Barca.Messi can make difference,but in big matches it's very tough.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
So what ? He isn't quality to win CL with Barca.Messi can make difference,but in big matches it's very tough.
Many said he wasn't good enough to win the league - his team almost went unbeaten in his first season.

In big matches nobody's better than Messi imo. Once he's in the team, anything's possible. Without him I don't think they win, with him they must be favourites. Juve & Ronaldo will be there for sure also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom