• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Mourinho got his confidence back looking like his old self and got the players and fans on board now.. I don't like this one bit, so close to a total meltdown too smh.

Hopefully City can be at their best and crush them, but I fear Manu will fluke a result there too.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Hopefully City can be at their best and crush them, but I fear Manu will fluke a result there too.
With the form City's attackers are in right now, if they get the kind of opportunities in the final 3rd that Juve did they should score a few tbf. The memory of what happened in this fixture last season should fuel them as well.

Wait are people actually starting to rate United again? Bournemouth should have smashed them in first half and so should Juventus have tonight.

Nothing special about this United side. FFS people. :lol::rofl:

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Juve switched off after they scored that goal.Little bit relaxed from them and their defence don't look so great as i thought.Reckon that they were better for the most part of the game,but bottled at the end.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
People gassing up Juve as CL favourites because they signed a 33 year old Ronaldo.

Khedira and Cuadrado are starters ffs :lol:
Despite tonight’s fluke loss, Juve are definitely one of the favorites, every team has weak links. CL is probably as wide open as it’s been in years with no true standouts.

Barca, Real, Atletico haven’t been playing well, Bayern aren’t as strong as before, PSG are pretenders until they prove otherwise, and Liverpool might not even make it out of the groups. Dortmund and Napoli are potential dark horses, but not favorites.

On current form, City are probably the best bet, but Pep’s teams have failed in the CL knockouts for years. We’ll know better as we approach the KO rounds in several months.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Despite tonight’s fluke loss, Juve are definitely one of the favorites, every team has weak links. CL is probably as wide open as it’s been in years with no true standouts.

Barca, Real, Atletico haven’t been playing well, Bayern aren’t as strong as before, PSG are pretenders until they prove otherwise, and Liverpool might not even make it out of the groups. Dortmund and Napoli are potential dark horses, but not favorites.

On current form, City are probably the best bet, but Pep’s teams have failed in the CL knockouts for years. We’ll know better as we approach the KO rounds in several months.

Barca are levels above this Juve side. Same with Atletico I’d say.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
Barca are levels above this Juve side. Same with Atletico I’d say.
Barca at their free flowing best probably has no equal in this year’s comp aside from maybe City, but they have shown that they have a soft underbelly and are prone to defensive calamities. Juve took Real to the brink last season and added the difference maker in that tie to their squad.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

Keown’s an awful commentator “isn’t he?”’

He just gasses big name players throughout. Either Criticises the losing team or praises the winning team and makes outlandish statements like that or on the weekend when he said Salah isn’t the real deal.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Barca at their free flowing best probably has no equal in this year’s comp aside from maybe City, but they have shown that they have a soft underbelly and are prone to defensive calamities. Juve took Real to the brink last season and added the difference maker in that tie to their squad.

Ronaldo isn’t as good this year and nor are his teammates. They’ve downgraded GK and are notorious bottlers against the very best.

I cannot understand why they are bookies favourites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom