• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Ronaldo isn’t as good this year and nor are his teammates. They’ve downgraded GK and are notorious bottlers against the very best.

I cannot understand why they are bookies favourites.

Probably because Barca,Real and Bayern aren't on their usual level.Juve was close few times to win it.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
Ronaldo isn’t as good this year and nor are his teammates. They’ve downgraded GK and are notorious bottlers against the very best.

I cannot understand why they are bookies favourites.
Yea, I wouldn’t put them as the favorites, but I’d consider them one of the favorites. Don’t know why the oddsmakers would think they have the best shot unless they feel Cristiano will solely take them up several levels. As for Juve not being as good this season, the other usual contenders have seemingly regressed as well.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Probably because Barca,Real and Bayern aren't on their usual level.Juve was close few times to win it.

They weren’t close. Battered by Barca and Real in both recent finals, and they got there because of a defensive unit that is now on it’s last legs and without a WC keeper.

People always look to the least bad big name in seasons like this but I think sides like Atleti and Napoli will shock a few people.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
They weren’t close. Battered by Barca and Real in both recent finals, and they got there because of a defensive unit that is now on it’s last legs and without a WC keeper.

People always look to the least bad big name in seasons like this but I think sides like Atleti and Napoli will shock a few people.

Juve was bad in two finals,but they were very good against Real and Barca in some other stages.They beat Barca with ease in 2017 and Real in 2015.They were also close last season to beat Real.They were kinda bad in that final in 2017,let 4 goals was too much.

Yeah,should be interesting.But hope that it'll be some new teams in later stages this season.

Sanis

I can‘t believe all that praise that MU gets in UK press.. they were s**** for the most of the game and very lucky not to concede more goals. Commentators in my country were openly mocking and asking „when are they going to start playing football?“

MU Created nothing, Juve awarded them with dangerous free kick and scored own goal.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

I can‘t believe all that praise that MU gets in UK press.. they were s**** for the most of the game and very lucky not to concede more goals. Commentators in my country were openly mocking and asking „when are they going to start playing football?“

MU Created nothing, Juve awarded them with dangerous free kick and scored own goal.

Haha was watching ESPN FC where Hislop said it was the old Jose Mourinho tactics :lol:

Malky

Established Member
Juve favorites? :lol::lol:
The way teams are performing this season, City should be winning the CL with ease.
Personally if they don't then Pep should be under serious pressure, the man has been given everything at his disposal, at both City and even Bayern before that, to win the CL and has failed every year.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
I wanted Allegri here at some point and rate him but he really pisses me off with his screw ups. His reactive subs and negative approach doesn't work but he never ever learns. And he wastes talents of young players and sticks with workhorses ahead of them.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
City doesn't look as dominant in the Cl as the Pl despite the 'easy' group. Lyon playing well and should have been ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom