• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Final: Manchester City vs Inter | June 10 | KO: 20:00 BST

Who wins the CL?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
FwZrHXeWwAAc-qN

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I hope City wins because

1. Coming 2nd won't be as bad
2. Potential City treble makes Utd's mean less
3. Pep may feel he's done all he can and move on
4. Somebody will wake up and recognise City's financial doping

Yep, win win for us because if they lose it’s the biggest bottle job in sporting history.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I hope City wins because

1. Coming 2nd won't be as bad
2. Potential City treble makes Utd's mean less
3. Pep may feel he's done all he can and move on
4. Somebody will wake up and recognise City's financial doping maybe
Inter winning is football heritage though, dunno if I can root for the doped up nobodies.

Imagine Espanyol got some billionaire owners and became the best team in the world that’s basically what happened with City.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Inter winning is football heritage though, dunno if I can root for the doped up nobodies.

Imagine Espanyol got some billionaire owners and became the best team in the world that’s basically what happened with City.

I feel we have more to gain from a City win plus it just seems way more likely, but yeah Inter is definitely football heritage. A bit of Lukaku redemption wouldn't hurt neither.

If Inter wins, you could also look at it as proof that we could have actually won the league. Or atleast there's a chance we could do something.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Manchester City have now played in more Champions League finals than Arsenal Football Club, state of it ffs 🤬

How where we not the first London team to win this tournament 😭

Latest posts

Top Bottom