• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Final: Manchester City vs Inter | June 10 | KO: 20:00 BST

Who wins the CL?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
I actually hope City pull of the treble, wasn’t United’s treble including a lowly League Cup? And i hope they break the records then get exposed as bribing and cheating petrosheiks giving all the governing bodies a black eye that gets every kleptocrat out of world football
Nah, United won the FA Cup too.

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
City will win unfortunately, not only are they far superior but it just feels like it’s their turn this time. I hope I’m proven wrong, trouble is I’m right 99.4% of the time.

The only hope is that Pippo’s little brother has a very good track record in finals. I just can’t see it though.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
My answer is trauma of living as a brown guy in racist America and it didn’t stop in my childhood. I feel entitled to be a pr.ck to those responsible from now till the end of time. I want City to win, at least we choked to a great team then. Eventhough i root against them 99 percent of the time their winning the treble and then being exposed as cheats is just the black eye football’s governing bodies deserve.

Farzad Stoned

Absolutely no reason to want City to win this other than a desperate hope that it makes Pep **** off back to Bald Island or where ever he's from
If they win treble and then get convicted of cheating it is better for the game. I actually like Inter more than any Italian club. But City winning everything to then be denounced as cheats is a proper black eye. We need the kleptocrats and murderous dictators out of football when the game starts to lose popularity and be seen as glorified Pro Wrestling with fixed outcomes then they will have to change or watch the bribe monkey petrosheiks kill their golden goose

Tnegs

If they win treble and then get convicted of cheating it is better for the game. I actually like Inter more than any Italian club. But City winning everything to then be denounced as cheats is a proper black eye. We need the kleptocrats and murderous dictators out of football when the game starts to lose popularity and be seen as glorified Pro Wrestling with fixed outcomes then they will have to change or watch the bribe monkey petrosheiks kill their golden goose
Chelsea and then City/PSG have ruined football with financial doping and i bet the authorities in various countries while pretending to care are actually just happily making money. The amount of tax revenues generated by players salaries alone must be immense and of course the various football bodies will be delighted with the increase in value of their products such as the PL and CL. Kinda ruins the incentive to do something about it when the people responsible are making bank. Absolute shambles now if City don’t get hit hard for the 100+ charges facing them then there will be 0 credibility left.

Farzad Stoned

Chelsea and then City/PSG have ruined football with financial doping and i bet the authorities in various countries while pretending to care are actually just happily making money. The amount of tax revenues generated by players salaries alone must be immense and of course the various football bodies will be delighted with the increase in value of their products such as the PL and CL. Kinda ruins the incentive to do something about it when the people responsible are making bank. Absolute shambles now if City don’t get hit hard for the 100+ charges facing them then there will be 0 credibility left.
My biggest concern is not even the financial doping which is bad enough. I honestly think there are FA officials on the take. We know Qatar bribed their way to a World cup and Blatter was indicted for it. And they tried to bribe Ecuadors players before WC. Now they want to sell the same bribe monkeys the biggest brand in the country with United. It is horrific; that all this open bribery has not lead to one person going to jail. By the way if you are murderous dictator immune from international prosecution what incentive do you have not to cheat. You will never be prosecuted no matter what you do.

The City investigation is of monumental importance to the health of the global game. Once corruption seeps in and officials on the take; then i will stop watching or caring. Many other fans will to if they feel their team will not get a fair shake. The three clubs you mentioned are all owned by mass murdering dictators and state actors. And as you said the government or governing bodies asked to enforce the rules are in bed with the cheating mass murderers.

I am cynical but i do believe City will be dealt with harshly; if they aren’t then the global game as we knew it is dead or dying.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Inter might surprise us, they have the system and players to copy how Tottenham and Brentford beat city. They are also fast on the break, Barella will be the key man to watch as he glues it all together. They finished last months in Serie a with stunning form too.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

Said it on Saturday, I think this game is easier than Saturday for City, so that says it all.

Only hope is that Inter fluke goals through a City mistake and luck etc.

Gotta stick a tenner or so on Inter

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I think you'd be surprised with this one. The last 3 CL finals have been 1-0, the one before that a very boring 2-0. Caution will set in even for a side like City they'll know Inter are at their best in transition for might be a bit risk adverse for a lot of the game. Inter will try and keep things tight. City obviously favourites because of their quality but it'll certainly not be comfortable.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Man City should smash them.

Just got to hope it's one of those nights where it's written in the stars that Inter win.

Farzad Stoned

I see a dull affair with City winning 2-0 or 1-0. I root against Kleptocrat clubs in basically every match. But i want them to win this one and then get punished and exposed as cheats in the investigation; how fitting the most corrupt major sport has the most evil and corrupt owners win everything. If this doesn’t enrage the fans into action nothing will. We need the same passion from lawmakers and fans to kill the SuperLeague proposal to drive mass murdering, immune from prosecution bribe monkeys out of football

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
If City win, Haaland has sort of won everything by the age of 22. He can’t possibly win an international trophy, so essentially he’d be left with breaking individual records. Nothing left to win at 22, only thing to do is break scoring records.

Farzad Stoned

If City win, Haaland has sort of won everything by the age of 22. He can’t possibly win an international trophy, so essentially he’d be left with breaking individual records. Nothing left to win at 22, only thing to do is break scoring records.
He will have surpassed Mbappe’s club career basically by the end of this match if they win

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

...literally Inter's only hope here.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom