• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Final: Manchester City vs Inter | June 10 | KO: 20:00 BST

Who wins the CL?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

And nobody will go Invincible in the PL in the next 5 years. City will lose to someone next and every other season. The Invincibles record will be safe for decades and the way the climate is going, humanity will be extinct before someone does it.
I’d worry about Liverpool more than City. They go unbeaten at Anfield every season basically, and Klopp can do weird things.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

a7e70d60d3dab061.png

Dark day for football 🙁😭

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
And nobody will go Invincible in the PL in the next 5 years. City will lose to someone next and every other season. The Invincibles record will be safe for decades and the way the climate is going, humanity will be extinct before someone does it.

You hanging up your cape big guy?

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I’d worry about Liverpool more than City. They go unbeaten at Anfield every season basically, and Klopp can do weird things.
Yeah but Van Disney is cooked and I don't see them being defensively good enough to go Invincible at any point.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
It was a mid off between Juventus and Milan that was 0-0 and went to pens.

How come you keep taking “the PL is stronger than it used to be” as everything in football is better now? :lol:
That game is always mentioned because Italian teams and 0-0 means boring but it was anything but. Was very tense and poorly refereed but had loads of chances from memory and even a wrongly disallowed goal I think.

Just look at the lineups then and today. Wing battles of Darmian and Akanji vs Seedorf and Thuram lol

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Nobody stopping these c**ts anyway as long Pep is here not even nerd Arteta they simply too powerful maybe Newcastle can if they cheat too. not even Klopp will stop Man city he gone from Salah Mane Firmino to Nunez and Jota.

not looking good chiefs.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Not sure if I rate an invincible season higher necessarily than a treble. Probably in the end I do, but it’s not crystal clear too me

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Nobody stopping these c**ts anyway as long Pep is here not even nerd Arteta they simply too powerful maybe Newcastle can if they cheat too. not even Klopp will stop Man city he gone from Salah Mane Firmino to Nunez and Jota.

not looking good chiefs.
What they saying in Italy?

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba

not looking good chiefs.
If we get Rice, Caicedo and another striker or winger and don't have big injuries, we can stop them next season.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Klopp has to rebuild his defensive structure again if he even wants a sniff of an unbeaten title, don't think he will personally.

Kinda worried about Pep, that freak could laser focus in on that now as the only thing he hasn't done and has the cheating money to pull it off.

If Arteta let's Citeh win an unbeaten title on his watch, then the club should immediately shave his head bald (salt the scalp so nothing can grow again) and fire him with extreme prejudice!

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
That game is always mentioned because Italian teams and 0-0 means boring but it was anything but. Was very tense and poorly refereed but had loads of chances from memory and even a wrongly disallowed goal I think.

Just look at the lineups then and today. Wing battles of Darmian and Akanji vs Seedorf and Thuram lol
This wasn’t a boring game either lol

Latest posts+

Top Bottom