• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Final: Manchester City vs Inter | June 10 | KO: 20:00 BST

Who wins the CL?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Twitter is a cesspool right now.

A lot of our fans are trying to get the sympathy vote using the “imagine we competed with this City powerhouse” making it out as if they’re an incredible side.
All I’m seeing is pictures of the Invincibles and that Gold trophy with the cope that no one else has done it

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

All I’m seeing is pictures of the Invincibles and that Gold trophy with the cope that no one else has done it

I see that too.

Might be time for a break ngl.

• Cry
Reactions: A_G

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
I don’t know if it’s Inter or if it was about City not being as good. In the long period where they beat us 4-1 and beat Madrid and Bayern in the Champions league they looked levels above than they did today and the fa cup final.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
nah I need to see us winning CL at least once in my lifetime 😭

shopping

packshot-en.png

...one of these is probably your best chance mate 👍

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Was a poor game though. Excitement only came when one of the idiots like Ederson or Lukaku shat themselves
I’ll take chaotic entertainment over some catenaccio wankfest tbh

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Twitter is a cesspool right now.

A lot of our fans are trying to get the sympathy vote using the “imagine we competed with this City powerhouse” making it out as if they’re an incredible side.
Manutd fans still simping for Man city after this too. they just incredible fanbase but not wrong when they said most manutd fans are from London lol!

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Lukaku should have started just to tire out the City players a little, his only use...Old Man Dzeko should have been the sub, he wouldn't have missed

Massive L from the beta Inzaghi tonight, Arteta would never!

Indeed. He'd have to reach a CL final to bottle it first.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom