• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Final: Manchester City vs Inter | June 10 | KO: 20:00 BST

Who wins the CL?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

And nobody will go Invincible in the PL in the next 5 years. City will lose to someone next and every other season. The Invincibles record will be safe for decades and the way the climate is going, humanity will be extinct before someone does it.

Alright, start talking.

What is that tree hugger, Ras Al Ghul up to this time?

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Was a poor game though. Excitement only came when one of the idiots like Ederson or Lukaku shat themselves

You must’ve not sat through peak Mourinho. Routinely got to finals with world class players at Inter, Real & Chelsea but had them playing football Allardyce would be proud of.

Today was actually a masterclass in defensive rotation which both teams executed very well. Very interesting watch from a tactical point of view.

The difference was marginal. Inter were let down by a lack of composure in the box and in key transitions but they’re the first team in a long time that stopped City doing whatever they wanted.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
56% possession vs 44% is not complete domination, specially when the other team has twice as many shot and all the best chances

The Xg which i think is often inaccurate was dead on. Inter was very unlucky and their forwards were total garbage in terms of finishing. Lukaku and Martinez were worst players on pitch otherwise their game plan worked very well

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Twitter is a cesspool right now.

A lot of our fans are trying to get the sympathy vote using the “imagine we competed with this City powerhouse” making it out as if they’re an incredible side.
In terms of CL winners I'd probably rank this City team between Porto 04 and Marseille 92? Domestically the worst of Guardiolas teams since his first season.

Goes to show invest in the right personnel and you can go far 👍 refs came through clutch in the KO rounds

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
I made the Rodri > Partey argument 2 years ago. Arsenal fans are too concerned with flicks and tricks and playing through the lines. This is low percentage stuff in the modern game.
What Rodri does is keep things simple and he does it well. Xhaka was doing it even better when he played the DM role, but in a much worse team ofcourse.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Bizzare that Mbappe is still at PSG.

I honestly think Real Madrid are the only team that can stop them but he needs to just make that transfer happen ASAP.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

S Reactions GIF

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I made the Rodri > Partey argument 2 years ago. Arsenal fans are too concerned with flicks and tricks and playing through the lines. This is low percentage stuff in the modern game.
What Rodri does is keep things simple and he does it well. Xhaka was doing it even better when he played the DM role, but in a much worse team ofcourse.

Xhaka keeping it simple

Haaland 3 passes all game, KDB no influence on the result yet their status will go up with this win.. Had they played well, but lost they would have been bottlers.. Legacy discourse is jokes lol

We played better and more total football than them this season. Reminds me of Wenger always playing the best football but nothing to show for it. The game is dead.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

This achievement doesn't move me, reckon it's forgotten in a weeks time.

City (a team owned by a state) managed to win the league because the only challenger was a bunch of bottlers coached by a loser. They won the FA cup against a team that struggled to reach the top 4 this season. And they won CL against a team from Serie A. This treble is respectable but far from spectacular.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
You must’ve not sat through peak Mourinho. Routinely got to finals with world class players at Inter, Real & Chelsea but had them playing football Allardyce would be proud of.

Today was actually a masterclass in defensive rotation which both teams executed very well. Very interesting watch from a tactical point of view.

The difference was marginal. Inter were let down by a lack of composure in the box and in key transitions but they’re the first team in a long time that stopped City doing whatever they wanted.
Mourinho was awful yes, no argument from me there.

City bar a couple individual moments from Bernardo mostly were poor. Inter had no means to put pressure on their backline and the couple time they got through their own ineptitude or dumb luck saved City. Not convinced at all by this team, obviously the best in the league but they wouldn't have won the CL in any of the last couple seasons

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Indeed. He'd have to reach a CL final to bottle it first.

Arteta is most overrated manager in world football he is still making training wheel mistakes. How is he an elite manager if he thinks he can win a Pl with Holding at CB? Second he inserted Holding at CB i said season is over. If i can rate his own player better than him with 100th the info then i must be a bigger genius than advertised if this tosser is an elite manager.

Top Bottom