• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Final: Manchester City vs Inter | June 10 | KO: 20:00 BST

Who wins the CL?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GDeep™

League is very weak
It was a mid off between Juventus and Milan that was 0-0 and went to pens.

How come you keep taking “the PL is stronger than it used to be” as everything in football is better now? :lol:
That was a boring final but it was two top teams, better than most today, what you on about?

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
BJwewfN.jpg
This man is 700 years old ffs :lol:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
That was a boring final but it was two top teams, better than most today, what you on about?
Oxeki said football is **** today because he found the game boring. That was a boring game too.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Bizzare that Mbappe is still at PSG.

I honestly think Real Madrid are the only team that can stop them but he needs to just make that transfer happen ASAP.

It is not strange the jock sniffer Macron is paying him hundreds of thousands a week extra to stay in France. No one can come close to his wages that are ridiculous when you throw in the extra money France is paying him. I don’t know how that isn’t an FFp violation honestly but hey petrosheik money talks and rules are made to be broken in football

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
This idiot has just given up trying to convince everyone that "same amount of Prem titles as Leicester and Blackburn" Klopp's Liverpool are the best...

... that's he just twerking for Baldy and cheating Citeh now 😅

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Top aggression just mistimed that’s all. You can make a fail comp of any player in the world it doesn’t mean anything.

If it’s mistimed then it’s not top is it?

He‘d factually made more errors leading to goal than any other player in the PL since his arrival when he was at DM and here you are claiming he was better there than probably the best in the world currently lol.

Moving him away from that position not only saved his reputation but it vastly improved the speed of our build up.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I reckon Pep is getting serious serious side money to stay on at City. His family still lives in Barcelona ffs. Why would you stay in Manchester in your 50s otherwise?

Talking hundreds of millions over his deal.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I’ll be watching us on mute next season, not like Keown is any better.

I don't know.

When we beat Sutton in the cup in 2017 and Keown was asked what he would say to the handful of ex Arsenal players they had, "Go out there, and show those foreigners you are better than them!" ...is definitely some peak Hunta commentary!

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

It is not strange the jock sniffer Macron is paying him hundreds of thousands a week extra to stay in France. No one can come close to his wages that are ridiculous when you throw in the extra money France is paying him. I don’t know how that isn’t an FFp violation honestly but hey petrosheik money talks and riles are made to be broken in football

They need to let the shackles off him and allow him to make his dream move. PSG are doing absolutely zilch next season in the CL, at least Real Madrid can go toe to toe with City if they make the right signings.

This would be pure filth:

Vini Jr Mbappe Rodrygo
Bellingham Valverde
Camavinga
Let the youfffffff cook.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Oxeki said football is **** today because he found the game boring. That was a boring game too.
Did you watch that game?

Ake Akanji and Stones are main pillars in a treble winning side ffs, what more do evidence could you need to see that football is **** today. The 17/18 City side would tear this one to shreds.

Top Bottom