• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Final (May 28 2022)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
So glad I am an Arsenal fan, our club wouldn't do any **** like this...anyway...
FAOJmLmUUAAQDjM.jpg:large

newFile-3.jpg

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
How good it must feel rocking up to the bar about 5pm. Ice cold beers trickling down your throat. Build up about 7 you're starting to get abit tipsy emotions starting to heighten. Kick of you are buzzing, a combination of excitement and nerves. More drinks are flowing. You now need to tactically go for a piss when there's an injury or stoppage. Sambucas flying around whether you win or lose.

Shame we aren't living that monent today and probably won't for a very long time.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
How good it must feel rocking up to the bar about 5pm. Ice cold beers trickling down your throat. Build up about 7 you're starting to get abit tipsy emotions starting to heighten. Kick of you are buzzing, a combination of excitement and nerves. More drinks are flowing. You now need to tactically go for a piss when there's an injury or stoppage.

To be fair, I felt like this the last time Liverpool played in a Champions League final.

As I REALLY needed them to win that day :lol:

Riou

Where'd you watch it?

At my house.

Didn't want to be around people, if the worst happened and Sp**s won.

Told the wife... "You got the upstairs and I got the downstairs."

When Origi scored, the last thing I remember was taking off all my clothes and just running up the stairs.

Riou

Need more of this tonight...

Also...if you compare combined teams from the 2018 and 2022 finals.

Only a max of 3 Liverpool players would get in the Madrid team in 2018, while in 2022 it's the other way around to be honest...can see why Gdeep thinks it will be easy for Liverpool tonight, tbf...still wouldn't rule Real completely out though.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Can’t be serious about that fat victim mate :lol:

If it wasn’t for that tiny run Rafa went on he’d have relegated them even with Moshi getting his targets in January.

Don’t think he’d have got past City and Chelsea in the CL if he was managing Real.
You think Carlo is getting humiliated by Kloppo tonight? Or is Benz is going to save him again?

Riou

It's pretty much just Carragher (the media in general a little bit too) that's making me want to see this Liverpool golden period end as soon as possible.

Their fans are a little cringey, but most football fans are, so I don't really care.

Klopp is a bit of a weirdo, but a brilliant manager who builds his teams the right way...while most of Liverpool's current team is pretty likeable, tbh.

It's just that bellend Jamie, that's the reason I want them to lose tonight.

He lives too much through this current group of Liverpool players, imo... it's giving him an air of confidence/arrogance, that a player of his ability really doesn't deserve...the way he speaks, you would believe he was in that Adams/Ferdinand/Terry/Campbell group, when he really wasn't.

And while others seem to think he is a knowledgeable and funny football pundit, i just think he is a massive unprofessional gimp.

Hope after Madrid win tonight, Don Carlo spits right in Jamie's annoying face.

GDeep™

League is very weak
2-0 Madrid. Liverpool ain’t winning this. Not sure why you’re so confident @GDeep™ .
Real have been poor in the CL. How can you be 3-0 down to Chelsea at home? Think it was half time too. City should’ve scored 3/4 at their place. Just think it’s been a fortunate run.

On the other hand you have Liverpool, the 2nd best team in Europe with a great attack, defence, midfield, GK and a top manager.

I don’t even think it’s going to be competitive.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Real have been poor in the CL. How can you be 3-0 down to Chelsea at home? Think it was half time too. City should’ve scored 3/4 at their place. Just think it’s been a fortunate run.

On the other hand you have Liverpool, the 2nd best team in Europe with a great attack, defence, midfield, GK and a top manager.

I don’t even think it’s going to be competitive.

I wanna hurt you

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
It's pretty much just Carragher (the media in general a little bit too) that's making me want to see this Liverpool golden period end as soon as possible.

Their fans are a little cringey, but most football fans are, so I don't really care.

Klopp is a bit of a weirdo, but a brilliant manager who builds his teams the right way...while most of Liverpool's current team is pretty likeable, tbh.

It's just that bellend Jamie, that's the reason I want them to lose tonight.

He lives too much through this current group of Liverpool players, imo... it's giving him an air of confidence/arrogance, that a player of his ability really doesn't deserve...the way he speaks, you would believe he was in that Adams/Ferdinand/Terry/Campbell group, when he really wasn't.

And while others seem to think he is a knowledgeable and funny football pundit, i just think he is a massive unprofessional gimp.

Hope after Madrid win tonight, Don Carlo spits right in Jamie's annoying face.
jamie.jpg

Top Bottom