• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Final (May 28 2022)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

I have a bet going with a couple of RM fans that Pool would win, but now I think Madrid will nick it. I hate losing bets.

I think Liverpool's frustration at losing the title to City by a point will have them fired up this evening & they'll prove a bit too much for Real over 90 minutes.

Sapient Hawk

Trusted ⭐

"What a day it's gonna be, love watching the Champions League final, peak of footba..."

"Wait a minute..."

(drops bowl of Coco Pops)

"Paris...Stade de France...but it hasn't been there since..."

(PTSD overdrive)

"No...God, no!"

The only upside this evening is the fact that tw*t Almunia won't be there to get beaten at his near post twice!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Everybody wants Real to win but this has to be the worst Real Madrid side I have ever seen. Carlo isn’t up to it either, I’m sure he was 3-0 down to Chelsea at home before a few late goals.

I wouldn't rule Real out of a Champions League match, tbh.

That underdog feeling they have, their history in this competition and the way they have got to the final (they looked beaten at points in every knockout game, before rising from the dead) will give them incredible confidence.

Liverpool are the better team, but the best player on the pitch tonight will be playing for Madrid (Benz) they have a decent chance.

Can easily see them pulling another Rocky-esque performance, getting the crap beaten out of them, before scoring 2 late goals to win.

#HalaMadrid

Last edited:

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Hala Madrid, this is my last day on AM. Hopefully end it on a highnote.

Been a pleasure Juan, shame to see you leave but you’re moving on to better things. I have requested @albakos to change my username to OnlyJuan in your honour.

You’re my favourite United supporting poster and 1 of 4 posters I’d want to meet in real life. Hala Madrid.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I think Liverpool's frustration at losing the title to City by a point will have them fired up this evening & they'll prove a bit too much for Real over 90 minutes.

Yeah, that was my original thinking, but the way RM came back against City and against Chelsea is giving me pause. They have a midfield that is levels better than Liverpool's & something of a grit and never say die attitude that seems to conquer the odds.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Hala Madrid, this is my last day on AM. Hopefully end it on a highnote.

Why are you leaving us Juan? :(

giphy.gif

Sapient Hawk

Trusted ⭐

Yeah, that was my original thinking, but the way RM came back against City and against Chelsea is giving me pause. They have a midfield that is levels better than Liverpool's & something of a grit and never say die attitude that seems to conquer the odds.

My thoughts exactly.

Yet thinking back, RM had 180 minutes to carry out their heroics in each of their 3 knockout matches so far. Tonight, it's only 90 & I think Pool will be like bats out of hell from the first minute. In any case, it promises to be a spectacular evening. One, hopefully, full of fireworks :lol:

ThePortugueseGunner

I'm hoping for a great game to end the season. I think it will be very tight. Liverpool ass slight favourites, but Real Madrid's players have Champions League experience that's second to none. Plus, their team, their whole club actually is CL oriented, they surpass expectations when playing in this competition.

The last time they lost a CL Final was in 80/81 against... Liverpool.

I don't know about you guys, as I assume most of you live in England and the atmosphere is not the same as here, but I'm actually rooting for Liverpool. Even though I hear their fan base is kind of annoying and arrogant, the truth is that outside of England, they're very easy to connect with. But this isn't one of those finals where I'll be upset if one of them wins. Unlike last year's where I just wanted both to lose.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Lost all my hatred for Liverpool now City have become dominant... they are the good guys in the PL now. 🤷‍♂️

Dont really mind who wins but feel Liverpool have looked leggy in the FA Cup & vs Wolves. Hope Diaz balls out, he has been a joy to watch & doing good stuff off the pitch as well. 💯

GDeep™

League is very weak
Your boy Frankie De Tory and AM favourite Rafa almost got relegated with the same squad.

Makes you think 🧐
They had massive injuries this season. I bet Lampard finishes higher than Carlo ever done, which was 10.

The fact Carlo had to join Everton tells you everything about where he was at in his career. He’s lucky he’s had Benzema in the CL. Should get humiliated tonight.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

They had massive injuries this season. I bet Lampard finishes higher than Carlo ever done, which was 10.

The fact Carlo had to join Everton tells you everything about where he was at in his career. He’s lucky he’s had Benzema in the CL. Should get humiliated tonight.

Can’t be serious about that fat victim mate :lol:

If it wasn’t for that tiny run Rafa went on he’d have relegated them even with Moshi getting his targets in January.

Don’t think he’d have got past City and Chelsea in the CL if he was managing Real.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel

Let's hope this remains intact tonight. Not that I'm living in the past or anything :lol:

Top Bottom