• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Final (May 28 2022)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I really wish Arsenal could be a squad who actually has a chance of winning this tournament. How many times in the past 20 years have we had a team who should've won a CL? I see some of you mentioned what could have beens or robberies for the early 2000s and Invincibles era teams but which others? It's kind of annoying that it's the one thing we're missing historically speaking.

We haven't really been a threat since 2008, tbh.

It's why I go in about The Community Shield so much :lol:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
I really wish Arsenal could be a squad who actually has a chance of winning this tournament. How many times in the past 20 years have we had a team who should've won a CL? I see some of you mentioned what could have beens or robberies for the early 2000s and Invincibles era teams but which others? It's kind of annoying that it's the one thing we're missing historically speaking.
10/11 if RVP doesn’t get sent off at the Nou Camp was a serious shot. Shakhtar Donetsk in the QF and then Real in the SF, would’ve been tough against that Madrid team but Jose was in shambles back then because of how far off they were in the league to Barca.

Get through that and you’d have a final at Wembley against a United team we had beaten a few weeks before the final.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I don’t think we’ve ever had a team who had real claim to win the CL. We got momentum in 2006 and then got unlucky in the final.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Sometimes it feels like certain clubs are destined to always win the CL.

How have we not even fluked one?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
10/11 if RVP doesn’t get sent off at the Nou Camp was a serious shot. Shakhtar Donetsk in the QF and then Real in the SF, would’ve been tough against that Madrid team but Jose was in shambles back then because of how far off they were in the league to Barca.

Get through that and you’d have a final at Wembley against a United team we had beaten a few weeks before the final.

Can't see us winning the Champions League with Kos-Djourou as a pair, and I rated those two more than most.

Think in the final v United, their experience would have told and we would have done something stupid like v Birmingham...team was too young at that point.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom