• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Final (May 28 2022)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Jose can never make my top5. Winning the new intertoto cup is not gonna change that.

2 CL medals, a Europa League and an Intertoto medal says otherwise.

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2022%2F05%2Fjose-mourinho-lifts-his-fifth-european-trophy-000.jpg

GDeep™

League is very weak
We’ve been unlucky in the CL. Late goals, ref decisions have hurt us in the CL.

Then you can say we simply don’t have the culture in the completion that Liverpool, Utd, Barcelona, Milan etc have.

Chelsea needed cash to make an impact and win it. Even City can’t get over the line with billions spent and Pep in charge.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
M7i5EDDz

...this is the moment Mane decided to leave, imo.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
Micheal Owens a proper mug. Saying Carvajal’s cross was actually a shot now. Looks like a right melt in that suit as well.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Can't see us winning the Champions League with Kos-Djourou as a pair, and I rated those two more than most.

Think in the final v United, their experience would have told and we would have done something stupid like v Birmingham...team was too young at that point.
Djorou got injured at OT in the FA Cup and missed the rest of the season didn’t he? Can’t remember if Squilaci played regularly after that or if he got dropped for his clown show against West Brom.

As for the final, Ferguson got sentimental and played Scholes/Giggs when they probably shouldn’t have started. With RVP and Theo in great form towards the end of the season, we would’ve had a shot to beat them. Even more so if Fabregas had decided to play football again instead of going to F1 races.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Weird that Michael Owen is going so hard for Liverpool considering he played for the winner.

I’d be getting my Real Madrid kit on at the final whistle if I was him :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
2001 was an underratedly missed opportunity too, I feel.

There were better teams in other leagues in the 00s, compared to now, which added to our unlucky-ness.

Happy for Madrid, but they are nowhere near the team they were 5 or so years ago...Barca and Juve are crap, Bayern on the decline and PSG are a joke...no competition these days, for the Prem teams.

Annoying our prime, included the prime of many other teams...it's just City and Liverpool now.

Top Bottom