• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Final (May 28 2022)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
It was about @GDeep™ saing too many foreigners in Paris and I tagged timo and you, OTT implying you were part of the EDL gang.

I mean, ott implying you, Timo 100% votes for them given the chance.
EDL gang? **** me what are you on about mate. Simple English please I'm not into codes and twitter talk.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

What about 2002-03? Imagine no Carew masterclass, then a matchup with the two Milan clubs before Juve. Would’ve spared everyone from the most boring CL final I can remember as well.

Big Wengs could’ve won the CL at OT a year after the PL. 🤤

Oh my days I forgot about that all Serie A final in 2003.

120 minutes of pure nothing :lol:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Real are even more unbelievable when you consider what happened last season, Atletico pipping them to the title, Chelsea beating them in the CL, Zizou leaving again, Ramos and Varane both leaving, Modric and Benzema their two star players aging, Hazard being a complete flop, no real star the right side of 30. Yet here we are.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Why we talking about Arsenal? This club hasn't even won the EL, we need to stay in our lane. :lol:

Valencia and Lazio haven't won the CL either, doubt their fans are talking about when they *should* have won it, we're just not THAT club.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

burying-dying.gif

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Even with the invincible team, the teams abroad were always better, even Italy had Milan and Juventus who were both great back then.

There has never been a time where you could say Arsenal are THE team to beat.

Shut up, for a few years we were one of the best teams in Europe

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
That's twice Pool lost a final to a goalkeeper masterclass, btw.

Rogerio Ceni at the club world club was a ****ing wall.

Top Bottom