• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Final (May 28 2022)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Klopp classy in the German post match interview, said he agrees Courtois was great but eventually it was just three big chances he saved, talk of Liverpool peppering Madrid was way off etc

His prepared media talk like "we're playing for Ukraine too" is ****ing ridiculous but when he's honest he's a reasonable man

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
What about 2002-03? Imagine no Carew masterclass, then a matchup with the two Milan clubs before Juve. Would’ve spared everyone from the most boring CL final I can remember as well.

Big Wengs could’ve won the CL at OT a year after the PL. 🤤

2002/2003 was a great season for football, tbh.

There was this amazing YouTube comp (that has since been removed for copyright) set to Chicane's Saltwater, that I used to love watching...

Ronaldo v United
Henry v Roma
Carew v us (sadly 😭 )
Del Piero v Madrid
Shevchenko v Inter
Makaay v Bayern

...miss the times when we were great, football was just another level back then.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

There was this amazing YouTube comp (that has since been removed for copyright) set to Chicane's Saltwater, that I used to love watching...

Ronaldo v United
Henry v Roma
Carew v us (sadly 😭 )
Del Piero v Madrid
Shevchenko v Inter
Makaay v Bayern

...miss the times when we were great, football was just another level back then.
Hope Giggs’ miss in the FA Cup tie made the cut.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Liverpool defence league coming out in full force, German media saying everyone who jumped over the fence actually had tickets. Now literally calling them faultless victims ffs

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
One positive at least is that this seems to be a great time to win one considering the lack of super teams.

Super Mik could still be winning us our first Champo League :pray:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Ronaldo v United
Henry v Roma
Carew v us (sadly 😭 )
Del Piero v Madrid
Shevchenko v Inter
Makaay v Bayern

Was that the year of the 8-3 game?

Craziest match I’ve ever seen.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Tbf Spanish police on matchdays go full Franco.

Favourite hobby is clobbering some foreign fan.
Guardia Civil are the only police force in Europe worse than Germany's, way worse even. Seen them using nightsticks on old Spanish grannies with my own eyes, let alone what they do to foreigners or refugees.

Funny part is that's not the thing these closet Nazis take exception to

Latest posts

Top Bottom