• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Final (May 28 2022)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
Don Carlo is even more unbelievable when you consider what happened last season, Atletico pipping them to the title, Chelsea beating them in the CL, Zizou leaving again, Ramos and Varane both leaving, Modric and Benzema their two star players aging, Hazard being a complete flop, no real star the right side of 30. Yet here we are.

Fixed.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Guardia Civil are the only police force in Europe worse than Germany's, way worse even. Seen them using nightsticks on old Spanish grannies with my own eyes, let alone what they do to foreigners or refugees.

Funny part is that's not the thing these closet Nazis take exception to

I’ve literally heard from people you can buy your way out of traffic stops from the GC. Absolutely corrupt, useless bunch. :lol:

Policía Nacional handle a lot of football matches as well and them lot are cavemen with nightsticks.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Mbappe better stay indoors tonight. They might catch him slipping:

bh187-family-guy.gif

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill

...Owen (and Woodgate) playing for Real Madrid was so weird :lol:

I’ll never forget that wally Woodgate’s presentation when he was giving it about how proud he is to represent a club of Madrid’s stature then preceded to list off some of the club’s legendary ex-players but didn’t mention Di Stefano who was literally standing next to him. Awkward. :lol:

I think he even mentioned Ivan Campo at one point ffs. 🤦🏾‍♂️

elemoo

Omw on tram to Alexanderplatz. I was indeed intending to ask people outside on where to go 'n stuff.
Let's see how this so far dusted saturday turns out

Saturdays are ok, a bit more tourist-friendly. KitKat, Sisyphos will be good tonight.

Berghain on Sunday night. Daytime it will be great at Sisyphos (I live 10mins away so often there before I head to Hain). Sundays are way better for clubbing than Saturday.

Dress techno trash (no shirt, shoes or designer labels). T-shirt, jeans/assault trousers, hat, hoodie etc… just not nice new stuff. Act like u belong and not desperate to get in. Bring cash. Be chill and respectful. Have fun.

Reactions: Xln

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
The poor kit manager having to wash this man's undergarments after the match smh

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
jeez I am old I was lucky enough as a youngster to see Ancelloti play towards the very tale end of his career I think he played in two finals and won it as a player. He was slow when I watched him but what a classy old midfielder, good passer kind of like Pirlo or Modric very smart at reading the game. Shoot even saw Baresi play in the dying days. This guy won everything as a player and everything as a manager, hard to think of a more decorated two way player/manager.

Henry boi

Eh, they bossed the Madrid outfield players today; Courtois’ truly legendary performance isn’t an indictment of Liverpool or Klopp, IMO. **** happens in finals (as it did to their benefit in the FA and EFL).
"They bossed Madrid"lol, first 30 min Liverpool were strong which is how Madrid expected them to be early on but after that Madrid controlled the game in key areas and were a better team overall

Latest posts+

Top Bottom