• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Final: PSG v Bayern

Who do you want to win?

• Total voters

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Weird game. I don't care much for either of the clubs, guess it is one of those games when you just hope for a good game.

I thought Bayern looked very suspect defensively. That high line would be dangerous against PSG.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

How’s everyone’s day going? PSG or Bayern?

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Why would that surprise you?

I’ve been to Germany plenty of times and most young Germans speak adequate enough English.

Didn't know that Lahm speak English.Other footballers from Germany speak proper and they gave some interviews before,but first time i heard from Lahm.

WorldbestMartinelli

Gnabry was playing under Tony Pulis(lol) a few years back after not deemed good enough for us and now is among the world best wingers and about to clinch a CL with Bayern as one of their star players

Football is a funny game

Latest posts

Top Bottom