• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Final: PSG v Bayern

Who do you want to win?

• Total voters

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
If i don't support Arsenal,would probably prefer some EPL team to win CL.

Can't really go for likes of Bayern,PSG,Juventus,Barcelona,Real and even Atletico to win it.At this moment,you just support team that you hate less and not because they're some likeable club.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

Good thing you do support Arsenal.

England's top teams aren't likeable either...Liverpool's fans makes them unbearable and City are just Oil Money FC like PSG...who's after that...Yanited, Chelski...Sp**s...**** off :lol:

Sky delivered this today :lol:.First time to hear that Lahm speaks English :lol:

First thing I think of when I see Lahm, is his goal in the 2006 World Cup that gets that wonderful tournament up and running!

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Will support Bayern in this, but can easily see PSG win. I normally never support Bayern, being a long suffering Hannover 96 fan, I cannot stand all their success, but if it is outside Germany and not against another German team, then they get my support.

Hope for a good game with lots of goals. Also think Tuchel is a better coach, more experienced and probably a better tactician, than Flick. Can see PSG counter in several goals early, but then again maybe not...

Jakarta

I’m team Neymar, I hope my man steps up to the occasion and makes all the haters go in hiding.

Also I love Di Maria as a player. Great dribbler, creative and always running his socks off. Hope he replicates his CL final performance against Atletico.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares

iu

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Good thing you do support Arsenal.

England's top teams aren't likeable either...Liverpool's fans makes them unbearable and City are just Oil Money FC like PSG...who's after that...Yanited, Chelski...Sp**s...**** off :lol:

First thing I think of when I see Lahm, is his goal in the 2006 World Cup that gets that wonderful tournament up and running!

And other clubs don't have bad fan base ? :lol: Barcelona,Real and Bayern especially.Have to look wider picture and reputation of some club to really hate them.Juventus is known for fixing matches and PSG is club with bunch of divers and unlikeable players.

Against Costa Rica.Great goal :lol:

Riou

Imagine Mbappe being a 21 year old world cup and CL winner.

Swear someone on here during the quarter final v Atalanta, said that Mbappe isn't a good dribbler :lol:

Riou

I know he’s lacking fitness tonight but Mbappe isn’t a natural wide player. His passing and dribbling are average at best. He’s just insanely fast and a good finisher. His profile is almost identical to Aubameyang. You’ll see the very best of him when Neymar leaves and he plays centrally like he did at Monaco.

Latest posts

Top Bottom