• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Final: PSG v Bayern

Who do you want to win?

• Total voters

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
117994214_3879675845412182_2717325845435843436_o.jpg

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Should be an interesting final, I think Bayern will win it IF they play Kimmich at CDM and not RB because if they play him at RB and play the high line then Neymar & Mbappe will slice them open.

Manberg

Predator
It should be a good game. It could go either way. If I was to stick my neck out I’d go with PSG.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Neymar has a chance to make a legacy today. Prove to everyone that he is more than a wannabe.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Serge-Gnabry-Arsenal-789142.jpg

...want to see this lad with a Champions League winner medal on Sunady.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Now I want Bayern to run away with it tomorrow. Revenge for PSG women beating ours tonight.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Don’t like Bayern at that much, but **** PSG — hope they lose by 5.

Think PSG’s speed up front will pose issues, though.

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

Surely there’s goals for both sides in this one. Definitely rooting for Bayern, mainly for my fellow Canadian boy Phonzie Davies to light up that left channel.

Also don’t want to see Neymar and that punchable face of Di Maria lifting the trophy.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom